- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Halo ML706830 LED Downlight Driver, 600 Series for 6-Inch LED Housings and Trims - 416-793 Lumens, 3000K
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
LED Downlight DriversView all items in this category
Are you looking to retrofit your home’s old, ugly and inefficient lighting fixtures? There’s no better way to achieve gorgeous, modern lighting than with the Halo ML706830 6" LED Module for Retrofit or New Construction Applications and its unique design. It comes complete with an Edison screw base adapter for easy upgrading from your existing Halo fixtures. Best of all, you’ll never have to wonder about the quality of light produced from this unit, as it’s guaranteed to operate at the best possible capacity for the duration of its life.
The Halo ML706830 is designed to provide the best color rendering at 80 CRI and a perfectly white color temperature equivalent to 3,045 degrees K. And, rated for more than 50,000 operational hours at a 70% lumen maintenance rate, you’ll never have to worry about dimming or dulling when it comes to the quality of the light shed in your home.
What makes this unit special is not only its quality guarantee, but also its optimized efficiency when it comes to saving you money. It features an airtight installation system designed to prevent unwanted airflow between your rooms, allowing you to keep energy costs low at all times.For use with 6" LED Recessed Trims in: Bronze Satin Aluminum WhiteIf used in recessed housings other than Halo or All-Pro the Cooper Lighting 3-year warranty applies to the LED Module and Trim only. As with any electrical installation, a qualified electrician must ensure compatibility of use with a particular housing; this includes all applicable national and local electrical and building codes. Installer is responsible to securely retain the LED Module and Trim in a housing at time of installation.
- Quality of Light: Provides excellent color rendering (80 CRI), and a warm white color temperature (3045°K)
- Life: Rated for 50,000 hours at 70% lumen maintenance
- Compatibility: Compatible HALO and ALL-PRO housings include model numbers:Dedicated LED Housing: H750x SeriesHalo Housings: H7x SeriesALL-PRO Housings: ET7x and EI7x Series
- Screw Base Adapter: Edison screw-base adapter supplied with module allows simple wiring connection to existing housing
- AIR-TITE® Rating: The Halo LED module has passed restricted air flow testing, and now qualifies any housing to meet airtight building codes. Certified under ASTM-E283 standards
- Energy Data: (Values at non-dimming line voltage)
- Minimum Starting Temp: -30°C (-22°F)
- EMI/RFI: FCC Title 47 CFR, Part 18, Class B (Consumer)
- Sound Rating: Class A standards
- Input Voltage: 120V
- Power Factor: >0.90
- Input Frequency: 50/60Hz
- THD: <20%
- Rated Wattage: 13.8W
- Input Power: 13.8W
- Input Current: 126mA
- Limited 3 Year Warranty Through The Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Does halo sell 4000 k retrofit led with reflector #4945cob ? Im looking for a daylight look or 6500k light brighness with the nicer trim. Thanksby Dimetrius C. from 12 angie drive hopewell junction ny on 06-07-2012
Unfortunately this LED module is only available in a warm white spectrum (3045k). However, if you decide that this module is the best choice for your install, here is a link to respective trims that are designed to work with this LED module:
Halo LED Recessed Trims (click here to view)on 06-11-2012Please login or register before adding a question.