Halo PD6H213E Recessed Lighting Can, 6" Compact Fluorescent 13W 1-Lamp Non-IC Housing - for Remodel or New Construction
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Halo PD6H213E is a recessed 6 inch aperture open downlight for two horizontal 13W double twin tube compact fluorescent lamps. Fixture is suitable for commercial construction. Insulation must be kept 3" from top and sides of housing. Universal input electronic ballast with dimming and emergency options. Boat shaped galvanized steel frame with 1/2" plaster lip accommodates ceilings up to 2" thick. May be used for new construction or remodeling installations. Provided with (2) remodel clips to secure frame when installed from below the ceiling. Bar hanger receivers adjusts 2" vertically from above the ceiling or thru the aperture. Use with No Fuss bar hangers or with 1/2" EMT. Removable to facilitate installation from below the ceiling.For use with 6" Line Voltage Recessed Trims in:
• Brushed Nickel
• Reflector is retained with two torsion springs and held tightly to the finished ceiling surface.
• REM – Remote emergency test switch.
• Housing includes 120V/277V, 60Hz dual-tap battery pack provides 90 minutes of emergency illumination.
• Long life maintenance free sealed nickel cadmium batteries recharge fully in 24 hours.
•Universal 120V - 277V UNV or 347V input electronic ballast for 13W compact fluorescent on incandescent lamps.
• UL listed and CSA certified
• Meets California Title 24 requirements
• Thermally Protected IC Housing
• Housing may be covered with insulation
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: