- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hatch VS12-75WD Electrical Transformer, 12V/120V 75W Electronic VS Series
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Hatch VS1260WDView this item
About The Hatch VS12-75WD VS Series Electronic Transformer - 75 Watt - 12 Volt Output - 120 Volt Input
Soft Start Circuitry: The Hatch VS12-75WD VS Series Electronic Transformer uses soft start circuirty to ensure maximize the life of your lamp . The soft start circuit slowly ramps up the lamp filament voltage when the lamp is cold. Dimming Capacity: The Hatch VS12-75WD VS Series Electronic Transformer offers a full range of wall dimming capability with most incandescent dimmers. The Hatch VS12-75WD VS Series Electronic Transformer includes extra wires for local dimming with a potentiometer when used on desk lamps and furniture lights.
Quick Stock Mounting: High temperature 3m double stick tape is used to mount the Hatch VS12-75WD VS Series Electronic Transformer quickly and permanently.
Electronic Short-Circuit Protection: The Hatch VS12-75WD VS Series Electronic Transformer features ESP (Electronic Short Circuit) and Over Load Protection. The ESP sensing circuit instantly shuts the output power off before any of your components are stressed if a short or over load occurs. The Hatch VS12-60WD VS Series Electronic Transformer will automatically start back up once the short has been fixed.
- Low Harmonic Distortion
- Extremely Reliable
- No Audible Noise
- Shock and Moisture Resistant
- Electronic Short Circuit Protection
- Lightweight & Compact Design
- 100% Factory Tested
- Compatible With Most Incandescent Dimmers
- Enclosure Material: UL Recognized, Flame Retardant, High Temperature, Engineering Resin
- Color: Black
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Power Factor: Greater Than 0.95
- Operation Frequency: 25 KHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less Than 20%
- Safety Standard: UL Recognized (Class 2- Up To 60 Watt Only) CSA Certified or C-UL
- Input Leads: 6", 18 AWG Stranded, 105 Degree C Stripped, 3/8" Tinned
- Output Leads: 6", 18 AWG Stranded, 105 Degree C Stripped, 3/8" Tinned
- Three (3) Year Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.