- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hatch VS1260WD Electrical Transformer, 12V/120V 60W VS Series
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About The Hatch VS1260WD VS Series Electronic Transformer - 60 Watt - 12 Volt Output - 120 Volt Input
Soft Start Circuitry: The Hatch VS1260WD VS Series Electronic Transformer features soft start circuitry to maximize your lamp's life. The soft start circuit ramps up the voltage to the filament of the lamp slowly while the lamp is still cold.
Dimming Capacity: The Hatch VS1260WD VS Series Electronic Transformer offers a full range of wall dimming capability with most incandescent dimmers. Extra wires are also provided with the Hatch VS1260WD VS Series Electronic Transformer for local dimming with a potentiometer for use with furniture lights and desk lamps.
Quick Stock Mounting: The Hatch VS1260WD VS Series Electronic Transformer uses high temperature 3M double stick tape for quick and permanent mounting on any clean surface.
Electronic Short-Circuit Protection: The Hatch VS1260WD VS Series Electronic Transformer uses the ESP (Electronic Short Circuit) and Over Load Protection. The ESP sensing circuit will instantly shut the output power down before any of your components are stressed if a short or over load is detected. The Hatch VS1260WD VS Series Electronic Transformer will automatically restart once the short has been corrected.
- Low Harmonic Distortion
- Extremely Reliable
- No Audible Noise
- Shock and Moisture Resistant
- Electronic Short Circuit Protection
- Lightweight & Compact Design
- 100% Factory Tested
- Compatible With Most Incandescent Dimmers
- Enclosure Material: UL Recognized, Flame Retardant, High Temperature, Engineering Resin
- Color: Black
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Power Factor: Greater Than 0.95
- Operation Frequency: 25 KHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less Than 20%
- Safety Standard: UL Recognized (Class 2- Up To 60 Watt Only) CSA Certified or C-UL
- Input Leads: 6", 18 AWG Stranded, 105 Degree C Stripped, 3/8" Tinned
- Output Leads: 6", 18 AWG Stranded, 105 Degree C Stripped, 3/8" Tinned
- Three (3) Year Warranty
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers