Hayward 900 Wanda the Whale Above-Ground Automatic Pool Cleaner - Blue & White
Ask a Question
About this Product
| Hayward's Wanda the Whale pool cleaner is designed to automatically clean the bottom of above-ground and on-ground pools of all shapes and sizes. This lovely little lady operates off the pool's existing filtration system and features Hayward's exclusive SmartDrive program steering so it won't miss a spot. Quiet, efficient and quite unique, Miss Wanda is competitively priced to ensure happy pool owners who will never be disturbed by manual pool cleaning again.|
Tips on Hose Requirements: A simple rule of thumb is to measure from the skimmer (or dedicated suction line) to the farthest point in the pool, then add 3 extra hose lengths.
Features:• Exclusive Wanda the Whale Design
• APPLICATIONS: Above Ground / On Ground Pools (flat or dished bottoms)
• INCLUDES 32 ft. Hose, Skimmer Cone & Installation Video
• Patented SmartDrive programmed steering pattern so entire pool is cleaned quickly and completely
• Unique turbine/gearing system provides constant and balanced water flow assuring quiet operation and gentle movement across the pool bottom
• Improves water circulation by pulling water from the Pool bottom as it moves
• Advanced, contoured head design allows the Aqua Bug to complete the steering pattern in minimal time
• Deluxe Bumper Ring minimizes friction for easy movement
• Slotted antropene shoes for quick turns
• Installs in less than 10 minutes, without tools
Specifications:• Color: Blue & White
• Hose Length: 32ft.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
how does wanda the whale connect up
I have added a link to the Owner's Manual of this item under the Product Description (see Additional Information). Upon opening the link, there are detailed installation instructions with diagrams that can provide clear instructions to assist in connecting your new pool cleaner.
For your convenience, here is a direct link to the Owner's Manual (click here to view)
If you are a new customer, please register first: