- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hayward GVA-24 24V Goldline Valve Actuator
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The GVA-24 Goldline Valve Actuator rotates 2-port or 3-port valves automatically. Use it with the Aqua Logic system to automate pool/spa operations, cleaner operations, water features, or a variety of other uses. The industry standard configuration of the GVA-24 means that it is compatible with all major manufacturer's valves and pool automation systems. The unique cam setting feature ensures a quick and easy installation with the precise control of water flow.
- APPLICATIONS: Pool/Spa Suction and Return Valves, Water feature Valves, Cleaner Valves, Solar Valves, Any 2-Port or 3-Port Valve
- Industry Standard Configuration: use with Hayward, Jandy, or Compool Valves
- Operates 2-Port or 3-Port Valves
- Easy to Adjust Cams allow Actuator to be Mounted in any Position
- Up to 180 Degree Rotation with 12.8 Degree Increments
- Manual Switch is Mounted underneath Actuator to Minimize Tampering
- Allows Manual Rotation in the event of a Power outage
- Highest Torque Rating Available
- 15 ft. Cable with industry standard Plug
- UL and CUL Listed
- Voltage: 24V
- Amperage: 75A
- Cable Length: 15'
- Limited 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
I need a locking knob and handle for a hayward gva-24 valve do you sell themby R A P. on 07-28-2012
Below is a link to our available handles so you can find one that suits your needs. The Hayward gva-24 is designed for use with automatic valve systems and will work with automated control stations.on 07-30-2012
Can I replace a Hayward PSA 24 valve actauator with the hayward gva-24?by bob B. on 06-16-2012
Yes, both of these actuators are 24V and will work with Hayward, Jandy, and Compool valves. They both offer 180 degree rotation (the GVA-24 uses 12.8 degree increments).on 06-18-2012
can this Hayward valve actuator replace a JVA2440 maximum torque valve actuator? The JVA is 11 years old.by shelley G. on 06-03-2012
The replacement for the Jandy JVA2440 is actually the newly improved Jandy 2444 which was renamed to show signifiicant of the recent improvements, however is the same model as the JVA2440. You can view this product here.on 06-05-2012Please login or register before adding a question.