- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hayward H100ID1 100,000 BTU Induced Draft Heater for Above-Ground Pools & Spas - Electronic, Natural Gas
Earn 65 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
- This heater is not for use in the state of CaliforniaHayward's induced draft heater for above-ground pools and spas combines state-of-the-art technology with ease of operation and superior performance. Featuring an electronic, direct spark ignition system and an energy-efficient FireTile lined combustion chamber, the Hayward heater provides 100,000 BTU input, while delivering 81% thermal efficiency and quick heating. An integral induced draft system makes this heater completely impervious to any high wind situations. A one-piece copper header/heat exchanger provides for leak-free performance. And a simple plug-in 120 volt electric cord is provided for simple installation.Due to the fact that this heater is MADE TO ORDER, allow at least 10 days for assembly. If a return is requested and accepted there will be a substantial restocking fee. Please be sure to choose the correct heater before purchasing.Basic Pool & Spa Combination Plumbing Diagram
Pool Heater Sizing Guide
Heater Size 10 Degree Rise 15 Degree Rise 20 Degree Rise 25 Degree Rise 30 Degree Rise 110,000 BTU 1200 gallons / hr 800 gallons / hr 600 gallons / hr 480 gallons / hr 400 gallons / hr 150,000 BTU 1800 gallons / hr 1200 gallons / hr 900 gallons / hr 720 gallons / hr 600 gallons / hr 175,000 BTU 2110 gallons / hr 1400 gallons / hr 1050 gallons / hr 840 gallons / hr 700 gallons / hr 200,000 BTU 2400 gallons / hr 1600 gallons / hr 1200 gallons / hr 960 gallons / hr 800 gallons/ hr 250,000 BTU 3000 gallons / hr 2000 gallons/ hr 1500 gallons / hr 1200 gallons/ hr 1100 gallons / hr 300,000 BTU 3600 gallons / hr 2400 gallons / hr 1800 gallons / hr 1440 gallons/ hr 1200 gallons / hr 325,000 BTU 3900 gallons / hr 2600 gallons/ hr 1950 gallons / hr 1560 gallons/ hr 1100 gallons / hr 350,000 BTU 4200 gallons / hr 2800 gallons / hr 2110 gallons / hr 1680 gallons / hr 1400 gallons / hr 400,000 BTU 4800 gallons / hr 3200 gallons/ hr 2400 gallons1 hr 1920 gallons / hr 1600 gallons1 hr
- APPLICATIONS: Outdoor use Only Above-ground Pools, Spas (above 70 G.P.M an External Bypass is recommended)
- 100,000 BTU input for above-ground pools and spas of all types and sizes
- Electronic, direct-spark ignition for total control and automatic operation
- Revolutionary induced draft technology ensures optimum heating and all-weather performance, even in high wind situations
- Reduced emissions design provides environment-friendly heating
- FireTile combustion chamber ensures quick heating
- Jet-ported stainless steel burners provide long life and easy maintenance
- One-piece copper header/heat exchanger for leak-free performance
- Cool-to-the-touch cabinet surface temperature ensures worry-free use
- Plug-in 120 volt electric cord for easy installation
- Gas Type: Natural
- BTU Input: 100,000
- Ignition: Electronic
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
we bought our unit back in 5/8/05. It's been a great unit. I found The combustion blower, item #2, Part # IDX BRW 1930, needs replacing. Please can you help me in this matter. I also need the combustion blower transition. Item #7, Part # IDX TRA 1930by Tom B. on 05-26-2012
We do not currently have replacement part # IDX BRW 1930 or # IDX TRA 1930 available for sale, as these parts may only be available directly through the manufacturer or specialized dealers.
Here's a link to the Hayward Pools contact page to get more info on ordering replacement parts:on 05-29-2012Please login or register before adding a question.