- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hayward H150FDN Universal H-Series Low NOx 150,000-BTU Natural Gas Pool Heater
- This heater meets California emissions and safety standards, and is suitable for use in all 50 states. Universal H-Series Low NOx heater has an industry-leading thermal efficiency and complies with all current California air quality emission standards. The low NOx emission makes it a perfect choice for the environmentally concerned pool owner. Its hydraulic performance also saves energy by reducing the circulation time of the pump and it can raise the temperature of an 800 gallon pool 30 degrees in less than an hour.Other advances include stainless steel burners, corrosion-resistant heat exchangers and insulated Fire Tile combustion chambers. This traps the heat unlike other forms of insulation delivering the highest degree of performance from every BTU. Equipped with an LED control panel, it monitors heater performance for added convenience and maximum comfort with minimum effort. The ignition system delivers dependable lighting and reliable operations with just a touch of a button. The forced draft system constantly moves air through the combustion chamber to eliminate all outside weather variables affecting heating performance, such as wind conditions, eliminating the need to install a high-wind stack. NOTE: The Hayward Universal H-Series heaters meet the NOx Emission standards set by the California South Coast Quality Air Management Commission for 2001 and the Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission CodeDue to the fact that this heater is MADE TO ORDER, allow at least 10 days for assembly. If a return is requested and accepted there will be a substantial restocking fee. Please be sure to choose the correct heater before purchasing.
Pool Heater Sizing Guide
Heater Size 10 Degree Rise 15 Degree Rise 20 Degree Rise 25 Degree Rise 30 Degree Rise 110,000 BTU 1200 gallons / hr 800 gallons / hr 600 gallons / hr 480 gallons / hr 400 gallons / hr 150,000 BTU 1800 gallons / hr 1200 gallons / hr 900 gallons / hr 720 gallons / hr 600 gallons / hr 175,000 BTU 2110 gallons / hr 1400 gallons / hr 1050 gallons / hr 840 gallons / hr 700 gallons / hr 200,000 BTU 2400 gallons / hr 1600 gallons / hr 1200 gallons / hr 960 gallons / hr 800 gallons/ hr 250,000 BTU 3000 gallons / hr 2000 gallons/ hr 1500 gallons / hr 1200 gallons/ hr 1100 gallons / hr 300,000 BTU 3600 gallons / hr 2400 gallons / hr 1800 gallons / hr 1440 gallons/ hr 1200 gallons / hr 325,000 BTU 3900 gallons / hr 2600 gallons/ hr 1950 gallons / hr 1560 gallons/ hr 1100 gallons / hr 350,000 BTU 4200 gallons / hr 2800 gallons / hr 2110 gallons / hr 1680 gallons / hr 1400 gallons / hr 400,000 BTU 4800 gallons / hr 3200 gallons/ hr 2400 gallons1 hr 1920 gallons / hr 1600 gallons1 hr
- New polymer header provides superior hydraulic performance to save energy and protect against the damaging effects of erosion from high flow conditions for improved reliability
- Forced draft system constantly moves air through the combustion chamber at a precise flow rate, eliminating all outside weather variables that can effect the heating performance
- Patented single header "V" baffle design heat exchangers allow for long life, fast heating and virtually no condensation
- State-of-the-Art Finn Plate Heat Exchanger with Cupro Nickel
- Easy-to-read LED Control Panel provides digital temperature readout and diagnostics for quick identification of components that might need service
- Model: H150FDN
- BTU Input: 150,000
- Gas Type: Natural
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 30 x 22 x 24
- 1 year limited warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
What size propane pool heater do I needby Amy E. on 05-19-2012
I have added a Pool Heater Sizing Guide to the Product Description to give you a better idea of the size that would work best for you. We recommend installing a heater that has more power to prevent overuse of your heater. Heaters that have a higher BTU rating will require less ON time than lower rated heaters.on 05-22-2012Please login or register before adding a question.