- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hayward H150P1 150,000 BTU Heater for In-Ground Pools & Spas - Millivolt, Propane Gas
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Hayward H150FDPView this item
- This heater is not for use in the state of CaliforniaHayward H-Series heaters feature a wealth of advances to deliver precision water temperature control and achieve the ideal swimming pool and spa comfort level. The Hayward H-Series heater represents the very latest in heating technology for swimming pools and spas. Advanced features include digital touchpad LED control panels on all electronic direct spark and induced draft hot surface heaters, a rust-resistant water path with injection-molded polymer header assemblies, and a rapid-heat combustion chamber. For extra protection, the cupro nickel material has been coupled with an improved flow rate by-pass control. H-Series heaters are easy to install and maintain, thanks to its low profile, lightweight and CPVC plumbing capabilities.In addition, all Hayward H-Series heaters are all equipped with a Cupro Nickel Heat Exchanger for efficient heating and superior durability. Cupro Nickel provides improved durability and longevity against the damaging effects of erosion that can occur under high-flow conditions, corrosion from occasional pool chemical imbalances, and is ideal for salt-water based pool systems. Together, these added technological improvements ensure that your Hayward heater outperforms and outlasts expectations.Due to the fact that this heater is MADE TO ORDER, allow at least 10 days for assembly. If a return is requested and accepted there will be a substantial restocking fee. Please be sure to choose the correct heater before purchasing.Basic Pool & Spa Combination Plumbing Diagram
Pool Heater Sizing Guide
Heater Size 10 Degree Rise 15 Degree Rise 20 Degree Rise 25 Degree Rise 30 Degree Rise 110,000 BTU 1200 gallons / hr 800 gallons / hr 600 gallons / hr 480 gallons / hr 400 gallons / hr 150,000 BTU 1800 gallons / hr 1200 gallons / hr 900 gallons / hr 720 gallons / hr 600 gallons / hr 175,000 BTU 2110 gallons / hr 1400 gallons / hr 1050 gallons / hr 840 gallons / hr 700 gallons / hr 200,000 BTU 2400 gallons / hr 1600 gallons / hr 1200 gallons / hr 960 gallons / hr 800 gallons/ hr 250,000 BTU 3000 gallons / hr 2000 gallons/ hr 1500 gallons / hr 1200 gallons/ hr 1100 gallons / hr 300,000 BTU 3600 gallons / hr 2400 gallons / hr 1800 gallons / hr 1440 gallons/ hr 1200 gallons / hr 325,000 BTU 3900 gallons / hr 2600 gallons/ hr 1950 gallons / hr 1560 gallons/ hr 1100 gallons / hr 350,000 BTU 4200 gallons / hr 2800 gallons / hr 2110 gallons / hr 1680 gallons / hr 1400 gallons / hr 400,000 BTU 4800 gallons / hr 3200 gallons/ hr 2400 gallons1 hr 1920 gallons / hr 1600 gallons1 hr
- Recommended for Pools with Surface Area up to 450 ft.2
- Recommended for Spas (Minutes to raise Water/Size in Gallons: 25/200K; 37/300K; 50/400K; 62/500K; 75/600K; 87/700K; 100/800K; 112/900K; 125/1000K)
- Heater ONLY
- Polymer Headers
- Patented Single Header "V" Baffle design Heat Exchangers allow for long life, fast heating and virtually no condensation
- State-of-the-Art Finn Plate Heat Exchanger with Cupro Nickel
- Rust Resistant Water Path, with CPVC Connection
- Gas Type: Propane
- BTU Input: 150,000
- Heater Width: 21-1/2"
- Stack Outlet Diameter: 6"
- Stack Height: 22-1/4"DHI; 14"HWS
- Ignition: Millivolt
- Thermostat: Single
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
What size Hayward propane pool heater do I need for a 22000 gallon pool? Can a plumber install the heater?by Jane M. on 05-15-2012
For a standard 22,000 gallon pool, the size of your pool heater is related to the speed at which to bring the pool to optimum temperature. If you prefer to have a shorter heat-up time, a more powerful heater is required.
Based on a 20degrees temperature increase:
12-hour Heat up time: 300,000-350,000 BTU heater is recommended
18-hour Heat up time: 200,000-225,000 BTU heater is recommended
24-hour Heat up time: 150,000 BTU heater is recommended
We recommend that you consult with a pool professional before installation. Calculations may vary depending on pre-heated water temperature, and water surface area.on 05-15-2012Please login or register before adding a question.