- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hayward H200P1 200,000 BTU Heater for In-Ground Pools & Spas - Millivolt, Propane Gas
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Hayward H200FDNView this item
This heater is not for use in the state of CaliforniaHayward H-Series heaters feature a wealth of advances to deliver precision water temperature control and achieve the ideal swimming pool and spa comfort level. The Hayward H-Series heater represents the very latest in heating technology for swimming pools and spas. Advanced features include digital touchpad LED control panels on all electronic direct spark and induced draft hot surface heaters, a rust-resistant water path with injection-molded polymer header assemblies, and a rapid-heat combustion chamber. For extra protection, the cupro nickel material has been coupled with an improved flow rate by-pass control. H-Series heaters are easy to install and maintain, thanks to its low profile, lightweight and CPVC plumbing capabilities.In addition, all Hayward H-Series heaters are all equipped with a Cupro Nickel Heat Exchanger for efficient heating and superior durability. Cupro Nickel provides improved durability and longevity against the damaging effects of erosion that can occur under high-flow conditions, corrosion from occasional pool chemical imbalances, and is ideal for salt-water based pool systems. Together, these added technological improvements ensure that your Hayward heater outperforms and outlasts expectations.Due to the fact that this heater is MADE TO ORDER, allow at least 10 days for assembly. If a return is requested and accepted there will be a substantial restocking fee. Please be sure to choose the correct heater before purchasing.Basic Pool & Spa Combination Plumbing Diagram
- Recommended for Pools with Surface Area up to 600 ft.2
- Recommended for Spas (Minutes to raise Water/Size in Gallons: 19/200K; 28/300K; 37/400K; 47/500K; 56/600K; 66/700K; 75/800K; 84/900K; 94/1000K)
- Heater ONLY
- Polymer Headers
- Patented Single Header "V" Baffle design Heat Exchangers allow for long life, fast heating and virtually no condensation
- State-of-the-Art Finn Plate Heat Exchanger with Cupro Nickel
- Rust Resistant Water Path, with CPVC Connection
- Gas Type: Propane
- BTU Input: 200,000
- Heater Width: 24-1/4"
- Stack Outlet Diameter: 7"
- Stack Height: 28-1/4"DHI; 15-1/4"HWS
- Ignition: Millivolt
- Thermostat: Single
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers