Hayward Universal H-Series Low NOx 350,000-BTU Propane Pool Heater
Ask a Question
About this Product
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
This heater meets California emissions and safety standards, and is suitable for use in all 50 states.
Universal H-Series Low NOx heater has an industry-leading thermal efficiency and complies with all current California air quality emission standards. The low NOx emission makes it a perfect choice for the environmentally concerned pool owner. Its hydraulic performance also saves energy by reducing the circulation time of the pump and it can raise the temperature of an 800 gallon pool 30 degrees in less than an hour.
Other advances include stainless steel burners, corrosion-resistant heat exchangers and insulated Fire Tile combustion chambers. This traps the heat unlike other forms of insulation delivering the highest degree of performance from every BTU. Equipped with an LED control panel, it monitors heater performance for added convenience and maximum comfort with minimum effort. The ignition system delivers dependable lighting and reliable operations with just a touch of a button. The forced draft system constantly moves air through the combustion chamber to eliminate all outside weather variables affecting heating performance, such as wind conditions, eliminating the need to install a high-wind stack.
NOTE: The Hayward Universal H-Series heaters meet the NOx Emission standards set by the California South Coast Quality Air Management Commission for 2001 and the Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission Code
Due to the fact that this heater is MADE TO ORDER, allow at least 10 days for assembly. If a return is requested and accepted there will be a substantial restocking fee. Please be sure to choose the correct heater before purchasing.
Pool Heater Sizing Guide
These are estimates only. Consult your installer for additional factors that may effect which heater is best for your system. Sizing guide is for reference only, and it is recommended that a professional installer evaluate your system prior to installation.
• New polymer header provides superior hydraulic performance to save energy and protect against the damaging effects of erosion from high flow conditions for improved reliability
• Forced draft system constantly moves air through the combustion chamber at a precise flow rate, eliminating all outside weather variables that can effect the heating performance
• Patented single header "V" baffle design heat exchangers allow for long life, fast heating and virtually no condensation
• State-of-the-Art Finn Plate Heat Exchanger with Cupro Nickel
• Easy-to-read LED Control Panel provides digital temperature readout and diagnostics for quick identification of components that might need service
• Model: H350FDP
• BTU Input: 350,000
• Gas Type: Propane
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 30 x 34 x 24
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price: $1,374.99
Our Price: $3,622.99
Our Price: $996.99
Our Price: $996.99