- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hayward H400P1 400,000 BTU Heater for In-Ground Pools & Spas - Millivolt, Propane Gas
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Hayward H400FDPView this item
- This heater is not for use in the state of CaliforniaHayward H-Series heaters feature a wealth of advances to deliver precision water temperature control and achieve the ideal swimming pool and spa comfort level. The Hayward H-Series heater represents the very latest in heating technology for swimming pools and spas. Advanced features include an induced draft hot surface heaters, a rust-resistant water path with injection-molded polymer header assemblies, and a rapid-heat combustion chamber. For extra protection, the cupro nickel material has been coupled with an improved flow rate by-pass control. H-Series heaters are easy to install and maintain, thanks to its low profile, lightweight and CPVC plumbing capabilities.In addition, all Hayward H-Series heaters are all equipped with a Cupro Nickel Heat Exchanger for efficient heating and superior durability. Cupro Nickel provides improved durability and longevity against the damaging effects of erosion that can occur under high-flow conditions, corrosion from occasional pool chemical imbalances, and is ideal for salt-water based pool systems. Together, these added technological improvements ensure that your Hayward heater outperforms and outlasts expectations.Due to the fact that this heater is MADE TO ORDER, allow at least 10 days for assembly. If a return is requested and accepted there will be a substantial restocking fee. Please be sure to choose the correct heater before purchasing.Basic Pool & Spa Combination Plumbing Diagram
Pool Heater Sizing Guide
Heater Size10 Degree Rise15 Degree Rise20 Degree Rise25 Degree Rise30 Degree Rise110,000 BTU1200 gallons / hr800 gallons / hr600 gallons / hr480 gallons / hr400 gallons / hr150,000 BTU1800 gallons / hr1200 gallons / hr900 gallons / hr720 gallons / hr600 gallons / hr175,000 BTU2110 gallons / hr1400 gallons / hr1050 gallons / hr840 gallons / hr700 gallons / hr200,000 BTU2400 gallons / hr1600 gallons / hr1200 gallons / hr960 gallons / hr800 gallons/ hr250,000 BTU 3000 gallons / hr2000 gallons/ hr1500 gallons / hr1200 gallons/ hr1100 gallons / hr300,000 BTU3600 gallons / hr2400 gallons / hr1800 gallons / hr1440 gallons/ hr1200 gallons / hr325,000 BTU 3900 gallons / hr2600 gallons/ hr1950 gallons / hr1560 gallons/ hr1100 gallons / hr350,000 BTU4200 gallons / hr2800 gallons / hr2110 gallons / hr1680 gallons / hr1400 gallons / hr400,000 BTU4800 gallons / hr3200 gallons/ hr2400 gallons1 hr1920 gallons / hr1600 gallons1 hr
- Recommended for Pools with Surface Area up to 1200 ft.2
- Recommended for Spas (Minutes to raise Water/Size in Gallons: 9/200K; 14/300K; 19/400K; 23/500K; 28/600K; 33/700K; 37/800K; 42/900K; 47/1000K)
- Heater ONLY
- Polymer Headers
- Patented Single Header "V" Baffle design Heat Exchangers allow for long life, fast heating and virtually no condensation
- State-of-the-Art Finn Plate Heat Exchanger with Cupro Nickel
- Rust Resistant Water Path, with CPVC Connection
- Gas Type: Propane
- BTU Input: 400,000
- Heater Width: 35-1/4"
- Stack Outlet Diameter: 9"
- Stack Height: 31-1/2"DHI; 19-1/2"HWS
- Ignition: Millivolt
- Thermostat: Single
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.