- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hayward HCP100 HCP Series Commercial Pump 10 HP 230/460 Three Phase
Earn 306 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About The Hayward HCP100 Commercial Pump 10 HP 230/460 Three Phase
The Hayward HCP100 Commercial Pump is a self-priming pump that is a innovative alternative to the old cast iron or bronze pumps. The Hayward HCP100 has a thermoplastic housing which makes it lightweight allowing for easy installation that can be done by just one person. The housing also provides protection against rust and corrosion giving it the ability to be installed just about anywhere. The Hayward HCP100 Commercial Pump also features a clear lid making visual examination of the strainer basket a breeze. Just look through the clear lid of the pump to see if it needs cleaning and if so the lid can also be easily opened without the use of tools. The impeller and flange of the Hayward HCP100 Commercial Pump are crafted from glass-reinforced Noryl to create a maximum strength to weight ratio. The Hayward HCP100 Commercial Pump is also NSF certified.
- Thermoplastic, glass-reinforced hydraulic
- Lightweight housing for easy one-man installation
- Impellers and flanges are glass-reinforced Noryl
- Quiet and efficient
- Recirculates lightly treated water in pools, spas and water features
- Rust and corrosion resistant
- Clear lid allows visual inspection of the strainer basket
- Horse-power: 10.0
- Voltage: 230/460 Three Phase
- Amps: 26.1/13
- Water temperature: Maximum 122°F
- Maximum pressure: 40 PSI
- Impeller model: Closed
- Type of seal: Mechanical retainer
- Impeller: Class E
- Operation: Continuous
- Protection: IP 54
- R.P.M.: 3,450
- Shaft: Stainless steel
- Suction Port: 4" IPS Union
- Discharge Port: 4" IPS Union
- Limited one year warranty through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.