- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hayward HCP125 HCP Series Commercial Pump 12.5 HP 230/460 Three Phase
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About The Hayward HCP125 Commercial Pump 12.5 HP 230/460 Three Phase
The Hayward HCP125 Commercial Pump is the strongest of the HCP series of pumps by Hayward. The Hayward HCP125 is a 12.5 horse power pump that is also self-priming, state-of-the-art alternative to the cast iron or bronze pumps that have been used before. The housing of the Hayward HCP125 Commercial Pump built from Noryl thermoplastic that helps the pump stay rust and corrosion free. The housing is not only functional in protecting the pump but also aids in keeping the pump lightweight making it easy to install all by yourself. The clear lid of the Hayward HCP125 Commercial Pump also makes it easy to visually inspect the strainer basket. If the strainer basket is in need of cleaning the clear lid is very easy to open and requires no tools to open. The Hayward HCP125 Commercial Pump features a lightweight hydraulic body that is crafted from glass-reinforced Noryl. The glass-reinforced Noryl impeller and flange also aid in offering a maximum strength to weight ratio possible. The Hayward HCP125 Commercial Pump has also been NSF certified.
- Thermoplastic, glass-reinforced hydraulic
- Lightweight housing for easy one-man installation
- Impellers and flanges are glass-reinforced Noryl
- Quiet and efficient
- Recirculates lightly treated water in pools, spas and water features
- Rust and corrosion resistant
- Clear lid allows visual inspection of the strainer basket
- Horse-power: 12.5
- Voltage: 230/460 Three Phase
- Amps: 31.6/15.8
- Water temperature: Maximum 122°F
- Maximum pressure: 40 PSI
- Impeller model: Closed
- Type of seal: Mechanical retainer
- Impeller: Class E
- Operation: Continuous
- Protection: IP 54
- R.P.M.: 3,450
- Shaft: Stainless steel
- Suction Port: 4" IPS Union
- Discharge Port: 4" IPS Union
- Limited one year warranty through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.