- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hayward HCP55 HCP Series Commercial Pump 5.5 HP 230/460 Three Phase
Earn 252 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About The Hayward HCP55 Commercial Pump 5.5 HP 230/460 Three Phase
The Hayward HCP55 Commercial Pump is suitable for a commercial applications such as spas, swimming pools and other water features. The Hayward HCP55 is self-priming and is also a great alternative to the cast iron or bronze pumps of the past. The Hayward HCP55 Commercial Pump has a Noryl thermoplastic housing that keeps the pump lightweight making installation my a single person a breeze. The thermoplastic housing also protects against rust and corrosion in even the worst conditions making it installable just about anywhere. The lid of the Hayward HCP55 Commercial Pump is made clear to make inspecting the strainer basket visually easy, and in the event it does need cleaning the lid can easily be opened without the use of tools. To provide a maximum strength to weight ratio the impeller and flange are constructed glass-reinforced Noryl. The hydraulic body of the Hayward HCP55 is also created from glass-reinforced Noryl. The Hayward HCP55 Commercial Pump has also been NSF certified.
- Thermoplastic, glass-reinforced hydraulic
- Lightweight housing for easy one-man installation
- Impellers and flanges are glass-reinforced Noryl
- Quiet and efficient
- Recirculates lightly treated water in pools, spas and water features
- Rust and corrosion resistant
- Clear lid allows visual inspection of the strainer basket
- Horse-power: 5.5
- Voltage: 230/460 Three Phase
- Amps: 14.6/7.3
- Water temperature: Maximum 122°F
- Maximum pressure: 40 PSI
- Impeller model: Closed
- Type of seal: Mechanical retainer
- Impeller: Class E
- Operation: Continuous
- Limited one year warranty through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.