- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hayward HCP75 HCP Series Commercial Pump 7.5 HP 230/460 Three Phase
Earn 269 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About The Hayward HCP75 Commercial Pump 7.5 HP 230/460 Three Phase
Hayward HCP75 Commercial Pump is the perfect pump for all your commercial need whether it be swimming pools, spas, or any other water application. The Hayward HCP75 is a technologically advanced self-priming substitute for the usual bronze and cast iron pumps. The housing of the Hayward HCP75 Commercial Pump is manufactured from Noryl thermoplastic that aids in keeping the pump rust and corrosion resistant. In addition to the great protecting the thermoplastic housing also allows for easy one-man installation because of the pumps light weight. The Hayward HCP75 Commercial Pump also features a clear lid making inspecting the strainer basket easy. IF the strainer basket needs cleaning the lid is also very easy to open and requires no tools to do so. The Hayward HCP75 Commercial Pump also has a hydraulic body that is crafted from glass-reinforced Noryl which also helps in keeping the weight of the pump down. To offer the most strength to weight ratio possible the flange and impeller are also made of glass-reinforced Noryl. The Hayward HCP75 Commercial Pump is NSF certified as well.
- Thermoplastic, glass-reinforced hydraulic
- Lightweight housing for easy one-man installation
- Impellers and flanges are glass-reinforced Noryl
- Quiet and efficient
- Recirculates lightly treated water in pools, spas and water features
- Rust and corrosion resistant
- Clear lid allows visual inspection of the strainer basket
- Horse-power: 7.5
- Voltage: 230/460 Three Phase
- Amps: 21/10.5
- Water temperature: Maximum 122°F
- Maximum pressure: 40 PSI
- Impeller model: Closed
- Type of seal: Mechanical retainer
- Impeller: Class E
- Operation: Continuous
- Limited one year warranty through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.