- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hayward HP21104T Pool Heater, 110,000 BTU HeatPro Heat Pump for In-Ground Pools
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Hayward HP21104T Pool Heater, 110,000 BTU HeatPro Heat Pump for In-Ground Pools
Get the most from your swimming season with the HeatPro Heat Pump from Hayward. Now you can swim longer into the evening hours, earlier in the spring and later in the fall. The high-efficiency HeatPro heater gives you the perfect water temperature while using less energy than natural gas heaters. The HeatPro from Hayward is the perfect addition to your in-ground swimming pool or spa.In addition, the Hayward HP21104T Pool Heater, 110,000 BTU HeatPro Heat Pump for In-Ground Pools completely heats all the water without allowing corrosive water to touch metal anywhere within the heat pump. HeatPro's ArmorCoil Protected heat exchanger allows the water passing through the system to be heated and returned to the pool. The ArmorCoil heat exchanger is protected with an exclusive coating that isolates the metal from damaging chemically treated pool water, preventing corrosion and scaling and providing a longer life for your heat pump. Save money while enjoying your pool because the HeatPro Heat Pump can save you up to 80% in operating costs, paying for itself in one year with the operating cost savings.Basic Pool & Spa Combination Plumbing Diagram
- Replaces Previous Hayward Model # HP11003T
- Includes 1 Thermostat to Control Pool Temperature Only at 110,000 BTU's
- ArmourCoil Protected Heat Exchangers are Protected with an Exclusive Coating that isolates the Metal from Chemically Treated Water Preventing Corrosion
- Easy to Read Digital L.E.D. Control Panel provides Digital Temperature Read Out and quick Diagnostic Identification
- Protective Vinyl Coated Steel Screen protects the Evaporator Coil from damage
- Union Connections & Round Base Compact Footprint allows for Easy Installations and is ideal for Retrofit Replacements
- BTU: 110,000
- Compressor: Scroll
- Circuit Amps: 60A
- Diameter (Width x Depth): 31-1/4"
- Height: 40"H
- Limited 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.