Hayward HP21104T Pool Heater, 110,000 BTU HeatPro Heat Pump for In-Ground Pools
Ask a Question
About this Product
Get the most from your swimming season with the HeatPro Heat Pump from Hayward. Now you can swim longer into the evening hours, earlier in the spring and later in the fall. The high-efficiency HeatPro heater gives you the perfect water temperature while using less energy than natural gas heaters. The HeatPro from Hayward is the perfect addition to your in-ground swimming pool or spa.
In addition, the Hayward HP21104T Pool Heater, 110,000 BTU HeatPro Heat Pump for In-Ground Pools completely heats all the water without allowing corrosive water to touch metal anywhere within the heat pump. HeatPro's ArmorCoil Protected heat exchanger allows the water passing through the system to be heated and returned to the pool. The ArmorCoil heat exchanger is protected with an exclusive coating that isolates the metal from damaging chemically treated pool water, preventing corrosion and scaling and providing a longer life for your heat pump. Save money while enjoying your pool because the HeatPro Heat Pump can save you up to 80% in operating costs, paying for itself in one year with the operating cost savings.
Basic Pool & Spa Combination Plumbing Diagram
• Includes 1 Thermostat to Control Pool Temperature Only at 110,000 BTU's
• ArmourCoil Protected Heat Exchangers are Protected with an Exclusive Coating that isolates the Metal from Chemically Treated Water Preventing Corrosion
• Easy to Read Digital L.E.D. Control Panel provides Digital Temperature Read Out and quick Diagnostic Identification
• Protective Vinyl Coated Steel Screen protects the Evaporator Coil from damage
• Union Connections & Round Base Compact Footprint allows for Easy Installations and is ideal for Retrofit Replacements
• Compressor: Scroll
• Circuit Amps: 60A
• Diameter (Width x Depth): 31-1/4"
• Height: 40"H
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: