- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hayward HPC-4-RC E-Command 4 Controller w/ Six Function Remote & Wireless Antenna
Earn 51 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
If you want entry level control, but you need a power sub panel on the pool pad - E-Command 4 is for you. It offers the same level of automation as OnCommand but with a built in sub panel. The E-Command 4 is the easy and cost-effective way to automate essential pool and spa functions. Control filter pump, heater, lighting and more. Automate schedules to turn lights on at night or to manage energy-saving two- or variable-speed pumps for better efficiency. Functions can be set to run automatically or can be controlled from an optional wireless spa-side, floating remote. The base system supports 4 high voltage relays, 3 valves, 1 heater and solar. Whatever the function, pool owners can maintain basic control of their pool and spa with E-Command 4.Applications: Entry-level automation with an electrical sub panelIncluded: (1) ECOMMAND 4 Electronics Unit (3) Temperature sensors with 15 ft. (5m) cable, hose clamp (1) Goldline AQL2-BASE-RF/AQL2-SS-RF remote controlWhats NOT Included: Some of the additional items that you may need to complete an installation include: Circuit breakers: None are included with control Wire: 4-conductor cable (electronics unit to external chlorination) Wire/conduit for 100A service from main panel to ECOMMAND 4 Wire/conduit for filter pump and other high voltage loads Wire for bonding Mounting hardware (screws, etc.) for mounting ECOMMAND 4 Valves (use standard Hayward, Pentair/Compool, or Jandy valves) Additional valve actuators
- Cost-effective pool and spa control and automation
- Control and automate up to four pool and spa functions
- One unit supports pool and spa combination or pool only or spa only
- Energy-saving two- or variable-speed pump control. California Title 20 compliant.
- Easy to program via the on-board digital display and keypad
- Comes standard with four high voltage relays and three temperature sensors (water, air and solar)
- Built in solar and heater control
- A great retrofit opportunity for old-style time clocks
- Light-dimming relays available for incandescent lights
- Breaker subpanel: Yes
- Number of devices you can control: 4
- Number of valves you can rotate: 3
- Group functions: No
- Incandescent pool and spa light dimming: Yes
- LED light control: Yes
- Remote control: 6 button wireless remote
- Variable speed pump control: Yes
- Controllable pump speeds: 8
- Pump speeds assignable to relays: Yes
- Salt chlorination: Controls external chlorinator
- Solar control: Yes
- 1 year limited warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.