- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hayward PL-P-4 Pro Logic Pool Automation Control Base System, 4 Relays
Earn 52 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Whether you have basic pool functions or an extensive backyard paradise, Goldline's Pro Logic series offers the right level of control for any environment. A scalable, flexible line of Total Pool Management controls that suit any backyard environment, Pro Logic takes the work out of owning a pool and spa by automating all essential pool and spa functions. ProLogic even offers an interface to home automation systems. You can also use your existing control panels to view and manage anything under the control of ProLogic.Pro Logic makes managing pool and spa functions as simple as possible. Automatically or with the push of a button, pool owners can control everything from water flow for sanitation, to underwater lights, water features and heaters. Pro Logic manages all these functions easily and it even operates other backyard functions, like ColorLogic LED Lights, sprinklers and outdoor lighting. With the whole backyard set to one simple remote, pool owners can just sit back and relax.
- Controls Pool Operations
- Controls up to 4 Relays, 3 Valve Actuators, and 1 Gas Heaters/Heat Pumps
- APPLICATIONS: Any Pool and Shared Dual Equipment for Pool
- Replaces Old Model # AQL-P-4
- Truly User Friendly and Cost Effective Automation
- Digital Display of Time, Day, Temperature of Pool and Ambient Air
- Built-in 100A Standard Subpanel, and Keypad for complete Operation and Programming
- Fully Programmable, Automatic Control of every Output
- Programmable Macros Control Multiple Outputs with just 1 Button
- Horse Power: 3HP
- Amperage: 10A
- Limited 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Can you please tell me what this comes with? Does it come with actuator valves or any other hardware? Is it just what you see in the picture?Thanks.by Joel S. on 06-18-2012
This is the control base unit only. This unit is designed for use only with a pool. For applications where spa control is also needed, you need the Hayward PL-PS-4.
This item does not include any actuator valves, only what is shown in the photo. For addtional items that are a part of the Pro Logic series, click hereon 06-18-2012
does this have a salt generator with it or is it extra? As far as home automation can it be used on z wave?by michael L. on 05-09-2012
This system does not include a salt chlorine generator. The Hayward Aqua-Plus Systems (Click Here to View) are kits with a chlorine generator included.
Hayward's wireless control systems are not compatible with Z-Wave home automation systems. To control these systems wirelessly you would need to use the hayward wireless controls.on 05-10-2012Please login or register before adding a question.