- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hayward PL-PS-8 Pro Logic Pool & Spa Automation Control Base System, 8 Relays
Earn 103 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Whether you have basic pool functions or an extensive backyard paradise, Goldline's Pro Logic series offers the right level of control for any environment. A scalable, flexible line of Total Pool Management controls that suit any backyard environment, Pro Logic takes the work out of owning a pool and spa by automating all essential pool and spa functions. ProLogic even offers an interface to home automation systems. You can also use your existing control panels to view and manage anything under the control of ProLogic. Pro Logic makes managing pool and spa functions as simple as possible. Automatically or with the push of a button, pool owners can control everything from water flow for sanitation, to underwater lights, water features and heaters. Pro Logic manages all these functions easily and it even operates other backyard functions, like ColorLogic LED Lights, sprinklers and outdoor lighting. With the whole backyard set to one simple remote, pool owners can just sit back and relax.
- Can Control Pool & Spa Operations Separately
- Controls up to 8 Relays, 4 Valve Actuators, and 2 Gas Heaters/Heat Pumps (NOTE: Using 2nd Heater disables 4th Valve Output)
- APPLICATIONS: Any Pool or Pool/Spa Combination, Shared Dual Equipment for Pool and Spa
- Replaces Old Model # AQL-PS-8
- Truly User Friendly and Cost Effective Automation
- Digital Display of Time, Day, Temperature of Pool/Spa and Ambient Air
- Built-in 100A Standard Subpanel, and Keypad for complete Operation and Programming
- Fully Programmable, Automatic Control of every Output
- Programmable Macros Control Multiple Outputs with just 1 Button
- Horse Power: 3HP
- Amperage: 10A
- Limited 5 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.