- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hayward RC9990GR TigerShark Quick Clean 110-Volt/24-VDC In-Ground Robotic Pool Cleaner
Earn 73 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Save up to 94% on energy costs with TigerShark Robotic Cleaners. The energy-efficient TigerShark uses less energy vs most pressure cleaners and has been selling worldwide for 40 years. Its efficient cleaning pattern covers the entire pool - including the bottom and sides, all the way to the tile line.
Easy to use and operate, all you do is take it out of the box, plug it in and you're ready to go - no additional tools required. It's even equipped with a convenient shut-off function, automatically powering down at the end of its three-hour cleaning cycle. Utilizing its on-board smart computer, it calculates the size of your pool for a programmed energy efficient cleaning pattern for a spotless clean pool, every time. This advanced portable cleaner brushes and scrubs while it vacuums reaching everywhere in your pool including the bottom, sides and steps. It also features an easy to clean reinforced cartridge element, which means no more bags - yet another eco-friendly attribute. As an additional safety measure, all TigerShark's feature a 24 DC volt, energy efficient motor.
For in-ground residential pools (concrete, vinyl, tile, fiberglass).
- Advanced, easy-to-use, in-ground robotic pool cleaner
- Unique on-board computer calculates size of the pool and programs itself for efficiency, intended for vinyl, gunite/tile, and fiberglass
- On-board pump cleans up dirt and debris from floor, steps, and walls
- Features a reinforced cartridge filter element
- Perfect for pools up to 20-by-40 feet
- 55-Feet Cord
- Model: RC9990GR
- Work Cycle: 60 minutes/3 hours
- Motor Unit: 24 V/3.5 amps
- Filter Area: 1,000 inches unit
- Filter Porosity: 5 microns
- Suction Rate: 75 gallons/minute
- Cord Length: 55 feet
- Moving Parts: Acetal/stainless steel
- Programmed Function: ASCL/adaptive seek control
- Calculated Ground Speed: 55 feet/minute
- Power Supply Input Voltage: 115 or 220 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Three (3) Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.