- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hayward S200 Sand Filter, High Rate with Vari-Flo Filter Control Valve
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Recommended for pools up to 21,000 gallons, the Hayward S200 sand filter is a high rate, sand filter has superior flow with ease of use that produces clear, sparkling water. As the swimming pool water is pumped through the filter sand in the filter tank, dirt particles become trapped by the sand bed and removed.
The top diffuser assures even distribution of water over the top of the sand media bed. All internal piping is 2" to give smooth, free-flowing performance. This Hayward sand filter is corrosion-proof, heavy-duty filter tank injection-molded of tough, durable ABS for dependable all-weather performance.
The Hayward S200 sand filter has a large pressure sand/water drain for rapid winterizing or servicing. Its bolted center flange provides extra strength and securely fastens tank top and bottom together, allowing access to all internal components. 7-position Hayward Vari-Flo control valve with easy-to-use lever-action handle lets you dial any of the 7-valve/filter functions. Integral sight glass lets you see when backwash cycle is completed. Precision-engineered umbrella-fold self-cleaning laterals for balanced flow and backwashing, plus easy serviceability.
• In-ground pools of all types and sizes • In-ground spas (residential or commercial) • Water features (fish ponds, fountains, water gardens)
- High-performance filter for in-ground pools, spas, and water features
- Corrosion-proof, heavy-duty filter tank injection-molded of tough, durable ABS for dependable all-weather performance
- Large pressure sand/water drain for rapid winterizing or servicing; top diffuser assures even distribution of water over the top of the sand media bed
- All internal piping is 2-Inch to give smooth, free-flowing performance
- 6-position Hayward Vari-Flo control valve
- Model Number: S200
- Effective Filtration Area: 2.20 ft.2
- Design Flow Rate: 44 GPM
- Turnover (In Gallons): 8 Hours (21,120)/ 10 Hours (26,400)
- 1 year limited warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.