Hayward S200 Sand Filter, High Rate with Vari-Flo Filter Control Valve
Ask a Question
About this Product
Recommended for pools up to 21,000 gallons, the Hayward S200 sand filter is a high rate, sand filter has superior flow with ease of use that produces clear, sparkling water. As the swimming pool water is pumped through the filter sand in the filter tank, dirt particles become trapped by the sand bed and removed.
The top diffuser assures even distribution of water over the top of the sand media bed. All internal piping is 2" to give smooth, free-flowing performance. This Hayward sand filter is corrosion-proof, heavy-duty filter tank injection-molded of tough, durable ABS for dependable all-weather performance.
The Hayward S200 sand filter has a large pressure sand/water drain for rapid winterizing or servicing. Its bolted center flange provides extra strength and securely fastens tank top and bottom together, allowing access to all internal components. 7-position Hayward Vari-Flo control valve with easy-to-use lever-action handle lets you dial any of the 7-valve/filter functions. Integral sight glass lets you see when backwash cycle is completed. Precision-engineered umbrella-fold self-cleaning laterals for balanced flow and backwashing, plus easy serviceability.
• In-ground pools of all types and sizes
• In-ground spas (residential or commercial)
• Water features (fish ponds, fountains, water gardens)
• Corrosion-proof, heavy-duty filter tank injection-molded of tough, durable ABS for dependable all-weather performance
• Large pressure sand/water drain for rapid winterizing or servicing; top diffuser assures even distribution of water over the top of the sand media bed
• All internal piping is 2-Inch to give smooth, free-flowing performance
• 6-position Hayward Vari-Flo control valve
• Effective Filtration Area: 2.20 ft.2
• Design Flow Rate: 44 GPM
• Turnover (In Gallons): 8 Hours (21,120)/ 10 Hours (26,400)
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
what comes with this filter
A complete parts list, as well as complete installation instructions can be found on the Hayward S200 Owner's Manual (click here to view)
If you are a new customer, please register first: