- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hayward S311SXV Pro-Series Plus 31" Side-Mount Sand Filter - 99 GPM, 4.95 Sq. Ft.
Earn 47 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Incorporating the many advanced features of Hayward's Pro Series side-mount sand filter, the Pro Series Plus satisfies the requirements of the most demanding installations, including pools installed with in-floor cleaning systems, spas, fountains, or solar heating systems. Its spherical tank design evenly distributes the high pressure and stress associated with these applications, resulting in greater strength and longer life. So, for crystal clear water with only minimal care, pool owners choose Pro Series.Note: Valve not included
- In-ground pools installed with in-floor cleaning systems, solar heating systems, water features
- In-ground spas or in-ground pool/spa combinations
- Durable, flanged inspection cover provides convenient access to top of filter
- Top diffuser ensures even distribution of water over the top of the sand media bed. All internal piping is 2in to give smooth, free-flowing performance
- Automatic air relief purges any trapped air during operation of the filter system
- Unitized, corrosion-proof, spherical filter tank molded of rugged, colorfast polymeric material for maximum strength and longer life
- Precision engineered umbrella-fold self cleaning laterals for balanced flow and backwashing, plus easy serviceability
- Large pressure sand/water drain for rapid winterizing or servicing
- Model Number: S311SXV
- Effective Filtration Area: 4.95 ft 2
- Design Flow Rate: 99 GPM
- Maximum Working Pressure: 50 psi
- Turnover: 8 Hrs: 47,520 / 10 Hrs: 59,400
- Sand Required: 350 lbs
- 1 year limited warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
What side mount valve do you recommend for this filter. The pool a built in 20 40 pool and located on the shore. It is subject to the ocean all year long. Looking for a recommendation.Also, believe this needs 700 pounds of sand, any specific recommendations on that ?Kevinby Kevin M. from Corolla, NC on 01-01-2013
Hayward SPX0710X32 Hayward 6 Position Vari-Flo Control Valve Assembly. Hayward SP0410X502S. Hayward Slide Valve Assembly for Vertical Grid D.E. Filters, 2" SKT.on 03-10-2014Please login or register before adding a question.