Hayward Pro Series Plus 36" Side-Mount Sand Filter - 99 GPM, 4.95 Sq. Ft.
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:Incorporating the many advanced features of Hayward's Pro Series side-mount sand filter, the Pro Series Plus satisfies the requirements of the most demanding installations, including pools installed with in-floor cleaning systems, spas, fountains, or solar heating systems. Its spherical tank design evenly distributes the high pressure and stress associated with these applications, resulting in greater strength and longer life. So, for crystal clear water with only minimal care, pool owners choose Pro Series.
Note: Valve not included
Features:• In-ground pools installed with in-floor cleaning systems, solar heating systems, water features
• In-ground spas or in-ground pool/spa combinations
• Durable, flanged inspection cover provides convenient access to top of filter
• Top diffuser ensures even distribution of water over the top of the sand media bed. All internal piping is 2in to give smooth, free-flowing performance
• Automatic air relief purges any trapped air during operation of the filter system
• Unitized, corrosion-proof, spherical filter tank molded of rugged, colorfast polymeric material for maximum strength and longer life
• Precision engineered umbrella-fold self cleaning laterals for balanced flow and backwashing, plus easy serviceability
• Large pressure sand/water drain for rapid winterizing or servicing
Specifications:• Model Number: S360SX
• Effective Filtration Area: 6.50 ft 2
• Design Flow Rate: 130 GPM
• Maximum Working Pressure: 50 psi
• Turnover: 8 Hrs: 62,400 / 10 Hrs: 59,400
• Sand Required: 350 lbs
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Can we use Zeo sand in this filter, and if so, how many pounds required?
Yes, you can use Zeo Sand in this filter. This filter requires 350 lbs. of sand.
If you are a new customer, please register first: