- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hayward SP0583L100 120V AstroLite Underwater Pool Light w/100' Cord - Plastic
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
AstroLite Series underwater lighting has an innovative face rim, from an injection-molded patterned design, made of rugged, non-corrosive glass-filled polypropylene. Illuminate your pool with Hayward's Astrolite lighting. AstroLite Series light fixtures come standard in a wide range of voltages, wattages, and cord lengths to satisfy virtually any installation. Combined with Hayward's niches, no other pool lighting system provides such value.Hayward does not recommend the installation of 120 Volt lights with cable lengths above 150 feet. For 120 Volt lights requiring longer than 150 foot cable, Hayward recommends using our junction box (Model # SP0681) for 1" conduit, and a light with a cable length needed from the lighting fixture to the junction box.
- 100' Cord Length
- Patterned Thermoplastic Face Rim design for Corrosion-free Performance
- E-Z Lock Clamp and Reflector Assembly for simple Relamping
- 100% Tested for Safety and Quality Assurance
- U.L. Listed for fresh Water (Guide No. WBDT. File No E39338)
- Equipped with Automatic Thermal Switch (ATS)
- Special Cord Lengths are available for all 120 Volt Models above 100', in 25' Increments
- Face Rim: Thermoplastic
- Line Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 500W
- Cord Length: 100ft.
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
I want to replace my Hayward colorlogic light with a plain white light. Colorlogic stopped working after 4 years, and I don't want to pay that much for a new one. I am selling the house in 2 years. Will this one work as a replacement? Thank you!by sue S. from Winter Springs, FL on 08-06-2013
For Pool lights it is best to speak with the manufacturer for the proper use and fit.You can call Hayward direct at there support Phone number.HAYWARD 909-594-1600Thank you.on 09-05-2013Please login or register before adding a question.