- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hayward SP0583L50 120V AstroLite Underwater Pool Light w/50' Cord - Plastic
AstroLite Series underwater lighting has an innovative face rim, from an injection-molded patterned design, made of rugged, non-corrosive glass-filled polypropylene. Illuminate your pool with Hayward's Astrolite lighting. AstroLite Series light fixtures come standard in a wide range of voltages, wattages, and cord lengths to satisfy virtually any installation. Combined with Hayward's niches, no other pool lighting system provides such value.Hayward does not recommend the installation of 120 Volt lights with cable lengths above 150 feet. For 120 Volt lights requiring longer than 150 foot cable, Hayward recommends using our junction box (Model # SP0681) for 1" conduit, and a light with a cable length needed from the lighting fixture to the junction box.
- 50' Cord Length
- Patterned Thermoplastic Face Rim design for Corrosion-free Performance
- E-Z Lock Clamp and Reflector Assembly for simple Relamping
- 100% Tested for Safety and Quality Assurance
- U.L. Listed for fresh Water (Guide No. WBDT. File No E39338)
- Equipped with Automatic Thermal Switch (ATS)
- Special Cord Lengths are available for all 120 Volt Models above 100', in 25' Increments
- Face Rim: Thermoplastic
- Line Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 500W
- Cord Length: 50ft.
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
How many watts is this light?by Jim C. on 06-03-2012
This light can accept a 500W lamp.on 06-04-2012Please login or register before adding a question.