- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hayward SP0584SLB50 120V AstroLite Underwater Pool Light w/50' Cord - Stainless Steel & Blue Lens
Earn 14 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
AstroLite Series underwater lighting has an attractive, smooth face rim, a unique blue lens, and a machine-polished stainless steel design. Illuminate your pool with Hayward's Astrolite lighting. AstroLite Series light fixtures come standard in a wide range of voltages, wattages, and cord lengths to satisfy virtually any installation. Combined with Hayward's niches, no other pool lighting system provides such value.Hayward does not recommend the installation of 120 Volt lights with cable lengths above 150 feet. For 120 Volt lights requiring longer than 150 foot cable, Hayward recommends using our junction box (Model # SP0681) for 1" conduit, and a light with a cable length needed from the lighting fixture to the junction box.
- 50' Cord Length
- Blue Lens
- Smooth Stainless Steel Face Rim design for Corrosion-free Performance
- E-Z Lock Clamp and Reflector Assembly for simple Relamping
- 100% Tested for Safety and Quality Assurance
- U.L. Listed for fresh Water (Guide No. WBDT. File No E39338)
- Equipped with Automatic Thermal Switch (ATS)
- Special Cord Lengths are available for all 120 Volt Models above 100', in 25' Increments
- Face Rim: Stainless Steel
- Lens Color: Blue
- Line Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 400W
- Cord Length: 50ft.
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Does this light require a niche for installation ? Thanksby darrell D. on 07-07-2012
Yes, to properly install and ensure that the light will operate without electrical problems, a niche is required. Based on the construction material of the pool, there are a few options that sre suitable for Hayward AstroLite Series lamps. (see below).
Hayward SP0600U - for Concrete Pool/Spa (click here to view)
For more information on configuring Hayward Astrolite Lamps & specified Niche's, click hereon 07-09-2012Please login or register before adding a question.