Hayward 120V AstroLite II Underwater Spa Light w/50' Cord - Stainless Steel
Ask a Question
About this Product
Free ground shipping only applies
to the 48 continuous US States
- Ships Same Day Leaves our facility the same day if ordered before 2pm PST Mon-Fri
- Earn Rewards Purchase 1 piece, earn: 4 Westside Dollars
- Bundle Item Purchase this or with other bundle items, & Save up to 10% OFF!
Item In Stock
Advertised price is based
on current inventory
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
Hayward's AstroLite ll Series lights offer you all the quality, versatility and ease of use you would expect from Hayward, and does it all at a price that gives you the value you expect. AstroLite ll Series lights feature machine-polished stainless steel face rims, a choice of halogen or incandescent lighting, and a wide range of voltages, wattages and cord lengths. Combined with Hayward's niches, they make an unparalleled value in lighting systems for all concrete or gunite spas, or for pools where a small diameter light is preferred.
All AstroLite II models are equipped with an Automatic Thermal Switch (ATS)
Note: Hayward does not recommend the installation of these 12 Volt lights with cord lengths above 50' (voltage available to the light is diminished to a level that significantly reduces light output). Hayward does not recommend the installation of 120 Volt lights with cable lengths above 100'. For 12 Volt lights requiring longer than 50' cable or 120 Volt lights requiring cable longer than 100', Hayward recommends using a Junction Box SP0680 for 3/4" conduit or SP0681 for 1" conduit, and a light with cable length needed from the lighting fixture to the Junction Box. Lights with cords up to 200' are UL listed.
• Snap-on white plastic faceplate included which fits over stainless steel faceplate
• Machine polished stainless steel face rim
• E-Z Lock clamp and reflector assembly for simple revamping
• When used with Hayward's plastic or New stainless steel niches, provides extra space for easy coiling and storage of the revamping cord length
• UL Listed for fresh water (Guide No. WBDT, File No. E39338)
• Voltage: 120V
• Wattage: 100W
• Cord Length: 50 ft
• Housing: Stainless Steel
• Conduit Size: 1/2"
• Conduit Outlet: Side
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price: $169.99
Our Price: $583.99
Our Price: $229.99
Our Price: $192.99