- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hayward SP0601U DuraNiche Underwater Niche Housing for Concrete Spa Light Fixtures
Earn 3 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
DuraNiche niches are injection-molded of PVC for superior performance, non-corrosive durability and plumbing versatility, plus the lowest installed cost. When paired with a ColorLogic or Hayward AstroLite ll light fixture, you have the best quality and value in a lighting system available anywhere. DuraNiche also comes in 2 other models for concrete/gunite pools (Model # SP0600U) or for vinyl/fiberglass pools (Model # SP0607U).Important: This DuraNiche niche accepts the following light fixtures ONLY: AstroLite II Series- SP0590S, SP0590HS; ColorLogic Spa Series- SP0530
- For Concrete/Gunite Spas
- INCLUDES U.L. approved reducing Adapter to quickly convert 1" Outlets to 3/4" & Cover plate to protect the niche and mounting threads during guniting
- Injection Molded PVC Fixture Housing
- Socket Conduit Connection for quick, simple Gluing to PVC Pipe
- U.L. approved Sweep Elbow Fitting, Coupling and Reducer, provide convenient Installation
- Easily accessible Connections for Grounding/Bonding
- Internally-Threaded Connection for Pressure Testing of Conduit Line
- UL Listed for Fresh Water and complies with N.E.C. (2002)
- 1" Rear Outlet which can be adjusted to 45 Degrees
- Extra Space for easy Coiling and Storage of the Relamping Cord
- 3/4" Set-back Plaster Flange with Tie-off Holes, Secure, Re-bar and assure Positioning during Guniting
- 90 Degree Ledge at Flange Bottom prevents "Slumping" during Plastering
- Also Available for Concrete/Gunite Pools (Model # SP0600U) and Vinyl/Fiberglass Pools (Model # SP0607U)
- Spa Type: Concrete/Gunite
- Material: Plastic
- Conduit Size: 1" or 3/4" SKT
- Conduit Outlet: 45 Degree, Rear
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.