Hayward Small Underwater Niche for Concrete Pool Light Fixtures w/Rear Conduit - Stainless Steel
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
Hayward's small stainless steel niches are built from solid, non-corrosive stainless steel. When combined with Hayward's Astrolite or ColorLogic, you have the best value available.
Important: This DuraNiche niche accepts the following light fixtures ONLY: AstroLite II Series - SP0590S, SP0590HS; ColorLogic Spa Series - SP0530
Hayward does not recommend the installation of 120 Volt lights with cable lengths above 150 feet. For 120 Volt lights requiring longer than 150 foot cable, Hayward recommends using our junction box (Model # SP0681) for 1" conduit, and a light with a cable length needed from the lighting fixture to the junction box.
• Small Niche For Concrete Pools w/Rear Conduit
• Unibody Construction (no Front Ring)
• No Spot Welds
• Available with Rear or Side Mount Connection
• Gunite Shield can be used to protect the Niche or can be reversed to Protect the Light
• Threaded Nut and Bolt are not Welded
• Unibody Construction ensures a secure, Watertight Seal
• Complies with NEC 2002
• UL Listed
• Housing: Stainless Steel
• Conduit Size: 1/2"
• Conduit Outlet: Rear
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price: $48.80
Our Price: $39.00
Our Price: $43.50
Our Price: $92.60