- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hayward SP0607U DuraNiche Underwater Niche Housing for Vinyl & Fiberglass Pool Light Fixtures
Earn 7 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
DuraNiche niches are injection-molded of PVC for superior performance, non-corrosive durability and plumbing versatility, plus the lowest installed cost. When paired with a ColorLogic or Hayward AstroLite light fixture, you have the best quality and value in a lighting system available anywhere. DuraNiche also comes in 2 other models for concrete/gunite pools (Model # SP0600U) or for concrete/gunite spas (Model # SP0601U).Important: This DuraNiche niche accepts the following light fixtures ONLY: AstroLite Series- SP0580, SP0580S; ColorLogic Pool Series- SP0520
- For Vinyl/Fiberglass Pools
- INCLUDES U.L. Approved reducing Adapter to quickly Convert 1" Outlets to 3/4", Sweep Elbow to adjust 45 Degree 1" Outlet for Top or Rear Conduit Connection, and Duralon Face Plate, Back-up Ring (with drilled Tabs), Gaskets and Screws
- Injection Molded PVC Fixture Housing
- Socket Conduit Connection for quick, simple Gluing to PVC Pipe
- U.L. Approved Sweep Elbow Fitting, Coupling and Reducer, provide convenient Installation
- Easily accessible Connections for Grounding/Bonding
- Internally-Threaded Connection for Pressure Testing of Conduit Line
- UL Listed for Fresh Water and complies with N.E.C. (2002)
- Fits all Standard Punch Designs, no tooling modifications are required
- Attractive, Injection-Molded Duralon Face Rim Assembly for Corrosion-Free Performance
- Incorporates the dependability of Hayward's proven Wall Panel Sealing method
- Also Available for Concrete/Gunite Pools (Model # SP0600U) and Concrete/Gunite Spas (Model # SP0601U)
- Pool Type: Vinyl/Fiberglass
- Material: Plastic
- Conduit Size: 1" or 3/4" SKT
- Conduit Outlet: 45 Degree, Top or Rear
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.