Hayward SP1780 Power-Flo II Above-Ground/ In-Ground Pool Pump, 1HP 115V
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Hayward SP1780 Power-Flo II Pump is a versatile, high-performance self-priming pump designed to meet the varying specifications of small-sized in-ground, above ground and on-ground swimming pools. The Power-Flo II incorporates features such as 118 cubic-inch strainer basket, a heavy duty motor with stainless steel shaft, and a quickrelease "see-thru" strainer cover. These pool pump features are usually found only on higher priced in-ground pumps.
The Hayward SP1780 Power-Flo II Pump has extra leaf-holding capacity and extends time between cleanings. Rigid construction with load extender ribbing ensures free-flowing operation for heavy debris loads. Durable and economical, the Hayward SP1780 Power-Flo II Pump continues to set the standard for value and performance in pumps.
- Above-ground, small in-ground pools
- Water fountains
- Small marine aquariums
- Pond circulation
• Self-Priming (Suction Lift up to 8' Above Water Level)
• Heavy-duty Motor with Stainless Steel Motor Shaft and Automatic Thermal Overload Protector for Maintenance-Free Operation
• Exclusive Corrosion-Proof Reinforced Thermoplastic Housing for All-Weather Performance and Quiet Operation
• 100% Drip Proof, Heat-Resistant Double-Sized Seal for long Motor Life
• Unique, Integral Diffuser insures Rapid Priming
• Drain Plug for Easy Maintenance of Pump
• Voltage: 115V
• Pipe Size: 1-1/2"
• Motor Length: 10-7/8"
• Pump Output (GPM) / Total Resistance to Flow (Feet of Head): 78GPM/10ft.; 69GPM/20ft.; 56GPM/30ft.; 40GPM/40ft.; 15GPM/50ft.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: