- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hayward SP2605X7 115/230V Single-Speed Super Pump, 0.75HP
Earn 25 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Hayward Super Pump series of large-capacity, technologically advanced pumps blends cost-efficient design with durable construction, setting the standard for excellence and value. Designed for in ground pools and spas of all types and sizes, the Super Pump features a large see-through strainer, super-size debris basket, and exclusive service-ease design for extra convenience. Comes complete with Super-Size 110-Cubic-Inch Basket has extra leaf-holding capacity and extends time between cleanings. Rigid construction with load-extender ribbing ensures free-flowing operation for heavy debris loads.The Super Pump combines proven performance with quiet, efficient and dependable operation.Applications: In-ground pools of all types and sizes In-ground spasBasic Pool & Spa Combination Plumbing Diagram
- Standard Efficiency Single Speed Pump
- APPLICATIONS: In-ground Pools of all Types and Sizes, In-ground Spas
- Self-Priming (Suction Life up to 8' above Water Level)
- Exclusive Swing-aside hand Knobs make Strainer Cover removal easy
- Polycarbonate See-Thru Strainer Cover lets you see when Basket needs Cleaning
- Super-size 110 cubic inch basket has extra leaf-holding capacity
- Load-Extender Ribbing ensures free Flowing Operation
- All Components Molded of Corrosion Proof Reinforced Thermoplastic for extra durability and long life
- Heavy-Duty, high performance Motor for quieter, Cooler Operation
- Service-ease design gives simple access to all Internal Parts
- Also Available at 1, 1.5, and 2 Rated Horse Power
- Total Horse Power: 0.75 HP
- Rated Horse Power: 3/4 HP
- Service Factor: 1.00
- Voltage: 115/230V
- Pipe Size: 1-1/2"
- Pump Dimensions: 23-1/4"L x 10-7/8"H
- Motor Length: 13-7/8"
- Type: In Ground
- Efficiency: Standard
- 20 ft: 61 GPM
- 30 ft: 52 GPM
- 40 ft: 41 GPM
- 50 ft: 25 GPM
- Speed: Single
- Rated: Max
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Best value for 15 amp circuit breaker
on 09-02-2011 by bulldog
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.