- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hayward SP2607X10 115/230V Single-Speed Super Pump, 1HP
Earn 31 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Hayward Super Pump series of large-capacity, technologically advanced pumps blends cost-efficient design with durable construction, setting the standard for excellence and value. Designed for in ground pools and spas of all types and sizes, the Super Pump features a large see-through strainer, super-size debris basket, and exclusive service-ease design for extra convenience. Comes complete with Super-Size 110-Cubic-Inch Basket has extra leaf-holding capacity and extends time between cleanings. Rigid construction with load-extender ribbing ensures free-flowing operation for heavy debris loads.The Super Pump combines proven performance with quiet, efficient and dependable operation.Applications: In-ground pools of all types and sizes In-ground spasBasic Pool & Spa Combination Plumbing Diagram
- Standard Efficiency Single Speed Pump
- APPLICATIONS: In-ground Pools of all Types and Sizes, In-ground Spas
- Self-Priming (Suction Life up to 8' above Water Level)
- Exclusive Swing-aside hand Knobs make Strainer Cover removal easy
- Polycarbonate See-Thru Strainer Cover lets you see when Basket needs Cleaning
- Super-size 110 cubic inch basket has extra leaf-holding capacity
- Load-Extender Ribbing ensures free Flowing Operation
- All Components Molded of Corrosion Proof Reinforced Thermoplastic for extra durability and long life
- Heavy-Duty, high performance Motor for quieter, Cooler Operation
- Service-ease design gives simple access to all Internal Parts
- Also Available at 0.75, 1.5, and 2 Rated Horse Power
- Total Horse Power: 1.10 HP
- Rated Horse Power: 1 HP
- Service Factor: 1.10
- Voltage: 115/230V
- Pipe Size: 1-1/2"
- Pump Dimensions: 23-3/4"L x 10-7/8"H
- Motor Length: 14-1/4"
- 20 ft: 74 GPM
- 30 ft: 65 GPM
- 40 ft: 54 GPM
- 50 ft: 40 GPM
- Type: In Ground
- Rated: Max
- Speed: Single
- Efficiency: Standard
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Long life, totaly dependable
Used on a large outdoor fish pond, this pump ran 24/7 for over five years with zero problems. Enough water flow to operate four biological filters, two fountains, two water plant tubs and a large waterfall. Leakage in a non-pump water line required shut down at temperatures 14 degrees F and lower. Because the pump was not drained, it froze and warped the impeller.Prior to this, the pump performed perfectly at all temperatures year after year while being exposed to the elements.
Highly recommended for large pond and pools. That's why I am buying an exact replacement and Westside has the best price I've found.
on 02-11-2009 by seavamp
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.