- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hayward SP3007X10AZ 115/230V Super II Max Rated Single-Speed Pump, 1HP
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
With convenient features like a see-through cover so you know exactly when to empty the extra large basket, the Super II Pump by Hayward is built to last and engineered to perform even under the most demanding conditions. This Max-rated, high-performance pump also features full-flow hydraulics that allow greater flow at a lower cost of operation, and a housing design that makes it as quiet as it is dependable. Self-priming, and a 155 cubic inch basket for extra-leaf holding capacity, the Super II, designed for even the most demanding installation, simply out-performs the competition.Basic Pool & Spa Combination Plumbing Diagram
- APPLICATIONS: In-ground Pools of All Types and Sizes (including In-Floor Cleaning Systems, Solar Heating Systems and Water features), In-ground Spas or In-ground Pool/Spa Combinations, Fountains
- Standard Efficiency Max Rated Single Speed Pump
- Self-Priming (Suction Lift up to 8' Above Water Level)
- Easy Thread Design makes Strainer Cover removal easy
- See-Thru Strainer Cover lets you see when Basket needs Cleaning
- 155 Cubic Inch Basket has extra Leaf-holding Capacity
- Load-Extender Ribbing ensures free Flowing Operation
- All Components Molded of Corrosion-Proof Reinforced Thermoplastic for extra Durability and Long Life
- Heavy-Duty, High Performance Motor for quieter, Cooler Operation
- Service-ease Design gives simple access to All Internal parts
- Includes Pump Lid removal Tool
- Total Horse Power: 1.10 HP
- Rated Horse Power: 1 HP
- Service Factor: 1.10
- Voltage: 115/230V
- Pipe Size: 1-1/2"
- Pump Dimensions: 24"L x 12-3/16"H
- Motor Length: 14-1/2"
- Efficiency: Standard
- Rated: Max
- Speed: Single
- Type: In Ground
- 40 ft: 63 GPM
- 50 ft: 55 GPM
- 60 ft: 45 GPM
- 70 ft: 31 GPM
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Good if not hit by lightning
I purchased this pool pump #SP3007x10AZ, 1 HP, Super II Hayward pump in March 2010 from Westside Wholesale. Well, today is August 2012 and the pump stopped working after a lightning storm last week. The motor is fried. It burnt the label and some small blades of grass that were touching it. One of the breakers is kicking off (pump set for 220V). The pump worked great prior with no problems. I don't know if it is fair not to give it five stars but, next time I will try to find a cover
for it. I plan to repair the pump by replacing the motor and seal. I originally paid $90 less than the current price $469 which included an additional $20 discount and a free shipping/handling special. The Westside online purchase was very good.
I would recommend this pump but, wait for a special.
on 08-25-2012 by Bear
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.