- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hayward SP3010X15AZ 115/230V Super II Max Rated Single-Speed Pump, 1.5HP
With convenient features like a see-through cover so you know exactly when to empty the extra large basket, the Super II Pump by Hayward is built to last and engineered to perform even under the most demanding conditions. This Max-rated, high-performance pump also features full-flow hydraulics that allow greater flow at a lower cost of operation, and a housing design that makes it as quiet as it is dependable. Self-priming, and a 155 cubic inch basket for extra-leaf holding capacity, the Super II, designed for even the most demanding installation, simply out-performs the competition.Basic Pool & Spa Combination Plumbing Diagram
- APPLICATIONS: In-ground Pools of All Types and Sizes (including In-Floor Cleaning Systems, Solar Heating Systems and Water features), In-ground Spas or In-ground Pool/Spa Combinations, Fountains
- Standard Efficiency Max Rated Single Speed Pump
- Self-Priming (Suction Lift up to 8' Above Water Level)
- Easy Thread Design makes Strainer Cover removal easy
- See-Thru Strainer Cover lets you see when Basket needs Cleaning
- 155 Cubic Inch Basket has extra Leaf-holding Capacity
- Load-Extender Ribbing ensures free Flowing Operation
- All Components Molded of Corrosion-Proof Reinforced Thermoplastic for extra Durability and Long Life
- Heavy-Duty, High Performance Motor for quieter, Cooler Operation
- Service-ease Design gives simple access to All Internal parts
- Includes Pump Lid removal Tool
- Total Horse Power: 1.50 HP
- Rated Horse Power: 1-1/2 HP
- Service Factor: 1.00
- Voltage: 115/230V
- Pipe Size: 2"
- Pump Dimensions: 25"L x 12-3/16"H
- Motor Length: 15-5/8"
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
The Hayward SP3010x15az has been recommended to me as a replacement for my sta-rite dura-glas pump and motor. I would like to know if dimensionally (suction and discharge piping) the Hayward would fit in the same arrangement. thanksby timothy H. on 07-27-2012
The Hayward SP3010x15az has a pipe size of 2" (more spec details available by clicking the "Specs" tab above). However, without knowing the model of your Sta-Rite pump, we can not offer a direct comparison.on 07-27-2012Please login or register before adding a question.