- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hayward SP3210EE 115/208/230V TriStar Energy Efficient Full Rated Single-Speed Pump, 1HP
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The new TriStar Pump from Hayward features heavy-duty, high-performance technology. Easy to install, service and maintain, TriStar outperforms the competition when it comes to flow, efficiency and value. The advanced fluid dynamic design optimizes the three essential pump elements to deliver superior flow, and energy efficiency creating a new benchmark in residential pool pumps.TriStar features the most energy-efficient hydraulics with a revolutionary motor-cooling design for an extended motor life. It's the first pump to feature a Tri-Lock cam and ramp strainer cover with a super sized, smooth, no-rib basket. This extra large leaf holding capacity extends the time between cleanings, giving you more time to relax and enjoy your pool. It also features a dynamic airflow for a quieter, cooler operation and it seamlessly retrofits to almost any existing pool filtration system.Basic Pool & Spa Combination Plumbing Diagram
- APPLICATIONS: In-ground Pools of All Types and Sizes (including In-Floor Cleaning Systems, Solar Heating Systems and Water features), In-ground Spas or In-ground Pool/Spa Combinations, Fountains
- Heat Resistant, Industrial size Ceramic Seal
- Rugged, 1-piece Housing, with full-flow Ports, assures rapid Priming and continuous Operation
- Balanced, High-Head Impeller provides high-volume output for demanding installations, including Pool/Spa Combinations and In-Floor Cleaning Systems
- Simple access to all Internal Parts
- Motor and entire Power End Assembly can be removed, without disturbing Pipe or Mounting Connections, by disengaging 6 Bolts
- Super-sized Basket has Extra Leaf-holding Capacity and extends time between Cleanings
- Rigid Construction assures free flowing operation for Heavy Debris loads and Smooth inside Surface insures easy Debris Removal
- Tri-Lock design makes Strainer Cover easy to remove; No Tools Required, no loose Parts, and no Clamps
- See-thru Strainer Cover lets you see when the Basket needs Cleaning
- Test feature allows Line Pressure Test to 50 PSI MAXIMUM
- All Components Molded of Corrosion-Proof Glass-filled Polypropylene for extra durability and long life
- Heavy-duty, High-Performance Motor with Air-Flow Ventilation for quieter, Cooler operation
- Mounting Base provides stable, stress-free Support
- Also Available at 0.75, 1.5, and 2 Rated Horse Power
- Total Horse Power: 1.85 HP
- Rated Horse Power: 1 HP
- Service Factor: 1.85
- Voltage: 115/208/230V
- Pipe Size: 2"/2-1/2"
- Pump Dimensions: 25"L x 13.61"H
- Motor Length: 14-3/8"
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.