- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hayward SP3210X152 TriStar 1-1/2 HP Energy Efficent Dual Speed In-Ground Pool Pump
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Superior performance, energy efficiency and value are the qualities that you can depend with TriStar. Its advanced design delivers superior flow, energy efficiency and reduced maintenance creating a new benchmark in residential pool pumps. TriStar features the most energy-efficient hydraulics with a revolutionary motor-cooling design for an extended motor life. Its extra large leaf holding capacity extends the time between cleanings, giving you more time to relax and enjoy your pool. It also features a dynamic airflow for a quieter, cooler operation and it seamlessly retrofits to almost any existing filtration system. Tri-Star bases allow it to seamlessly retrofit into existing pool systems. For in-ground pools of all types and sizes (including in-floor cleaning systems, solar heating systems, water features), in-ground spas or in-ground pool/spa combinations and Fountains. Desert Rated (designed to operate in environments up to 140 degrees F).Applications: In-ground pools of all types and sizes (including in-floor cleaning systems, solar heating systems, water features) In-ground spas or in-ground pool/spa combinations Fountains
- In-ground pools of all types and sizes (including in-floor cleaning systems, solar heating systems, water features)
- In-ground spas or in-ground pool/spa combinations or fountains
- Advanced hydraulic design delivers superior flow, energy efficiency and value
- Higher flow rates can allow for stepping down in pump horsepower
- Threaded 2in x 2 1/2in CPVC union connections make installation and servicing fast and easy
- Impeller/diffuser system with anti-rotational brass insert/lock screw configuration prevents impeller spin-off
- Extra leaf-holding capacity basket extends time between cleaning. No-rib design insures easy debris removal
- Tri-lock cam and ramp strainer cover design seals with less than a quarter turn
- Crystal clear strainer cover lets you see when the basket needs cleaning
- Pressure testable to 50 pso maximum
- Service-ease design: power-end assembly (motor/impeller/diffuser) can be removed without disturbing plumbing or mounting connections, simply by removing six bolts
- Second base included to align TriStar with other models for easy retrofit installations
- Self-priming (suction lift up to 10ft above water level)
- Model: TriStar SP3210X152
- Voltage: 230 V
- Pipe Size: 2" / 2-1/2"
- HP (Horse Power): 1.85 HP
- Max Rate HP: 1.5 HP
- SF (Service Factor): 1.73
- Dimensions: 14 3/8 inches
- 1 year limited warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.