- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hayward SP3400VSP EcoStar Variable Speed 600-3450 RPM In-Ground Pool Pump
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Hayward SP3400VSP EcoStar In-Ground Pool Pump With EcoStar's family of pumps, money flows back into pool owners' pocket. New Hayward EcoStar is the industry's most energy efficient variable speed pump, thanks to a super-efficient permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor and industry leading hydraulic design. Tests prove that EcoStar can save pool owners up to 90% on energy costs compared to ordinary single speed pumps. EcoStar can match pump flow to a pool's needs, versus running at full power 100% of the time.You can save significant time and money by installing EcoStar, without having to buy additional equipment or accessories. It's fully programmable with a self-contained 24-hour clock and up to 8 custom speed and timer functions that allow EcoStar to manage flow throughout the day. EcoStar can alternatively be controlled by Hayward controls such as Pro Logic, OnCommand, and E-Command 4 or third party pool and spa controls. Whether used in new construction or aftermarket applications, EcoStar is the perfect choice.
- In-ground pools of all types and sizes, pool/spa combinations
- Ideal for water features such as waterfalls and fountains
- Fully programmable with a self-contained 24-hour clock and up to 8 custom speed and timer functions
- For enhanced pool management, can be controlled by Hayward or third party pool and spa control platforms, without the need for additional accessories
- Automatic protection from priming failures, freezing temperatures, voltage spikes and brownouts
- Includes digital control interface wall-mount kit
- 2" x 2-1/2" CPVC union connections provide easy installation and service
- No-rib basket design ensures easy debris removal
- Extra leaf-holding capacity basket extends time between cleanings
- Pressure testable to 50 psi maximum
- Auto-priming capability, with suction lift up to 10' above water level<
- Model: SP3400VSP
- Speed Range: 600-3450 RPM
- Voltage: 230V Single Phase
- Union Connections: 2" x 2-1/2"
- 1 year limited warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers