Hayward SP3400VSP EcoStar Variable Speed 600-3450 RPM In-Ground Pool Pump
Ask a Question
About this Product
You can save significant time and money by installing EcoStar, without having to buy additional equipment or accessories. It's fully programmable with a self-contained 24-hour clock and up to 8 custom speed and timer functions that allow EcoStar to manage flow throughout the day. EcoStar can alternatively be controlled by Hayward controls such as Pro Logic, OnCommand, and E-Command 4 or third party pool and spa controls. Whether used in new construction or aftermarket applications, EcoStar is the perfect choice.
• Ideal for water features such as waterfalls and fountains
• Fully programmable with a self-contained 24-hour clock and up to 8 custom speed and timer functions
• For enhanced pool management, can be controlled by Hayward or third party pool and spa control platforms, without the need for additional accessories
• Automatic protection from priming failures, freezing temperatures, voltage spikes and brownouts
• Includes digital control interface wall-mount kit
• 2" x 2-1/2" CPVC union connections provide easy installation and service
• No-rib basket design ensures easy debris removal
• Extra leaf-holding capacity basket extends time between cleanings
• Pressure testable to 50 psi maximum
• Auto-priming capability, with suction lift up to 10' above water level<
• Speed Range: 600-3450 RPM
• Voltage: 230V Single Phase
• Union Connections: 2" x 2-1/2"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
I want to have a Ecostar variable speed pump installed but i need a 220 circut so what amp fuse should i need a 15 or 20 amp?
Connect this pump to a 15 amp branch circuit in accordance with local codes, regulations, and the National Electric Code (NEC).
If you are a new customer, please register first: