Hayward EcoStar Variable Speed 1000-3450 RPM In-Ground Pool Pump with SVRS
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:With EcoStar's family of pumps, money flows back into pool owners' pocket. New Hayward EcoStar is the industry's most energy efficient variable speed pump, thanks to a super-efficient permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor and industry leading hydraulic design. Tests prove that EcoStar can save pool owners up to 90% on energy costs compared to ordinary single speed pumps. EcoStar can match pump flow to a pool's needs, versus running at full power 100% of the time.
The EcoStar SVRS model features an integrated Safety Vacuum Release System (SVRS) that helps prevent suction entrapment without additional devices, plumbing or wiring. It meets or exceeds all relevant ASME/ANSI standards as required by the Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act and similar state and local requirements. You can save significant time and money by installing EcoStar, without having to buy additional equipment or accessories. It's fully programmable with a self-contained 24-hour clock and up to 8 custom speed and timer functions that allow EcoStar to manage flow throughout the day. EcoStar can alternatively be controlled by Hayward controls such as Pro Logic, OnCommand, and E-Command 4 or third party pool and spa controls. Whether used in new construction or aftermarket applications, EcoStar is the perfect choice.
Features:• In-ground pools of all types and sizes, pool/spa combinations
• Ideal for water features such as waterfalls and fountains
• Fully programmable with a self-contained 24-hour clock and up to 8 custom speed and timer functions
• For enhanced pool management, can be controlled by Hayward or third party pool and spa control platforms, without the need for additional accessories
• Automatic protection from priming failures, freezing temperatures, voltage spikes and brownouts
• Includes digital control interface wall-mount kit
• 2" x 2-1/2" CPVC union connections provide easy installation and service
• No-rib basket design ensures easy debris removal
• Extra leaf-holding capacity basket extends time between cleanings
• Pressure testable to 50 psi maximum
• Auto-priming capability, with suction lift up to 10' above water level
Specifications:• Model: SP3400VSPVR
• Speed Range: 1000-3450 RPM
• Voltage: 230V Single Phase
• Union Connections: 2" x 2-1/2"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: