- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hayward SUM3TA Summit 65,000 BTU In Ground Heat Pump
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Hayward Summit heat pumps offer excellent energy efficiency and industry-leading quiet operation. Locating plumbing connections on the back of the unit for unobstructed access, makes installation fast and easy and a standard ultra gold fin evaporator coil make it corrosion resistant - even in the harshest coastal environment. Summit delivers energy efficiency, superior value, performance and reliability.Applications: In ground residential pools
- Thermostatic expansion valve delivers the right amount of refrigerant for optimal performance, regardless of the outdoor temperature
- Electronic temperature control ensures constant temperature and energy savings
- Scroll compressor means it runs super quiet
- Titanium heat exchanger and plastic cabinet are corrosion and rust resistant - even in the harshest costal environment
- Model Number: SUM3TA
- Electronic Temperature Control: Yes
- Thermostat - Dual (Pool and Spa): Dual
- Supply Circuit Ampacity - Time Delay Fuse: 40
- Water Flow Rate (GPM) - Recommended: 30 to 75
- Dimensions (inches): 30 1/4" x 34" x 37"
- Net Weight (lbs.): 146BTU Heating Performance:
- 80°F ambient air, 80°F water, 80% Relative Humidity: 65,000
- 80°F ambient air, 80°F water, 63% Relative Humidity: 62,000
- 50°F ambient air, 80°F water, 63% Relative Humidity: 43,000Coefficient of Performance (C.O.P.):
- 80°F ambient air, 80°F water, 80% Relative Humidity: 6.0
- 80°F ambient air, 80°F water, 63% Relative Humidity: 5.7
- 50°F ambient air, 80°F water, 63% Relative Humidity: 4.0
- 10-year limited warranty against corrosion on the titanium heat exchanger
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.