Hayward Summit 140,000 BTU In Ground Heat Pump
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:The Hayward Summit heat pumps offer excellent energy efficiency and industry-leading quiet operation. Locating plumbing connections on the back of the unit for unobstructed access, makes installation fast and easy and a standard ultra gold fin evaporator coil make it corrosion resistant - even in the harshest coastal environment. Summit delivers energy efficiency, superior value, performance and reliability.
• In ground residential pools
Features:• Thermostatic expansion valve delivers the right amount of refrigerant for optimal performance, regardless of the outdoor temperature
• Electronic temperature control ensures constant temperature and energy savings
• Scroll compressor means it runs super quiet
• Titanium heat exchanger and plastic cabinet are corrosion and rust resistant - even in the harshest costal environment
Specifications:• Model Number: SUM8TA
• Electronic Temperature Control: Yes
• Thermostat - Dual (Pool and Spa): Dual
• Supply Circuit Ampacity - Time Delay Fuse: 60
• Water Flow Rate (GPM) - Recommended: 30 to 75
• Dimensions (inches): 30 1/4" x 34" x 37"
• Net Weight (lbs.): 250
BTU Heating Performance:
• 80°F ambient air, 80°F water, 80% Relative Humidity: 140,000
• 80°F ambient air, 80°F water, 63% Relative Humidity: 130,000
• 50°F ambient air, 80°F water, 63% Relative Humidity: 85,000
Coefficient of Performance (C.O.P.):
• 80°F ambient air, 80°F water, 80% Relative Humidity: 6.0
• 80°F ambient air, 80°F water, 63% Relative Humidity: 5.7
• 50°F ambient air, 80°F water, 63% Relative Humidity: 4.1
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
What size breaker does the hayward sum8ta use? For example, 2 pole 50amp or 2 pole 60 amp.
The breaker needed for this unit will be either 1 pole 60 amp or 2 pole 30 amp.
If you are a new customer, please register first: