- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3030-10 Analog Multimeter for Basic Applications
Earn 7 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Hioki3030-10 HiTester is an analog meter type field measuring instrument for basic applications. Designed with safety in mind, this field measuring unit features a drop-proof design that withstands dropping from 1 meter onto a concrete surface and protection against transient voltages up to 250 VAC, helping to prevent electric shock accidents. Additional features include LED and battery check function and temperature measurement support (with optional probes). With both a wide DC and AC voltage range, this tool is useful for a variety of applications. Comes with a test lead, carrying case, and spare fuse for added convenience.
- Drop proof design withstands dropping onto a concrete floor from a height of 1 meter
- LED check, Battery check function
- Temperature measurement support (with optional probes)
- Protected against transient voltages up to 250 V AC, preventing electric shock accidents before they can happen
- Basic Specifications:
- DC Voltage range: 0.3 V (16.7 k-ohm/V), 3/12/30/120/300/600 V (20 k-ohm/V) Accuracy: ±2.5 % f.s.
- Max. rated voltage: 600 VAC Voltage range 12 V (9 k-ohm/V) Accuracy: ±4 % f.s. 30/120/300/600 V (9 k-ohm/V) Accuracy: ±2.5 % f.s.
- Average rectifier effective value Max. rated voltage: 600 V DC Current range: 60 µA/30 m/300 mA (300 mV internal voltage drop) Accuracy: ±3 % f.s.
- Resistance range: 0 to 3 k-ohm (center scale 30 ohm), R 1, R 10, R 100, R 1 k Accuracy: ±3 % of scale length
- Battery check: 0.9 to 1.8 V, load resistance 10 ohm
- Accuracy: ±6 % f.s.
- Temperature scale: -20 to 150°C (Thermister Temperature Probe 9021-01 is necessary, sold separately), Accuracy: ±3 % of scale length
- Power consumption: For resistance measurement range, R6P (AA) 2 batteries
- Dimensions, mass: 95 mm(3.74 in)W 141 mm(5.55 in)H 39 mm(1.54 in)D, 280 g (9.9 oz)
- Supplied accessories: TEST LEAD 9207-30 1, CARRYING CASE 9390 1, Spare fuse 1Additional Specifications:
- Limited one year warranty for defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.