Hioki 3120 FMI Twin Light Audible/Visual Voltage Detector for 100V Installation
Ask a Question
About this Product
| Hioki 3120 Field Measuring Instrument Twin Light Audible/Visual Voltage Detector secures the top "primary supply level" safety class rating for voltage detectors and additionally meets CE Mark qualifications with its CAT IV 600V design. Its green indicator lamp indicates battery status continually. The slim unit also provides audible and visual indication of voltage detection with a red LED light and continuous beeping sound. In addition, the automatic power switching feature prevents battery discharge. Rated for 200 hours of continuous use (switched to "on" and in standby).|
Comparable to Fluke Model: 1A-CA.
| Features:• Top primary supply level safety class rating for voltage detectors|
• CAT IV 600V design meets CE Mark qualifications
• Continually indicates battery status by green indicator lamp
• Provides both visual and audible voltage detection indication
• Automatic power switching prevents battery discharge
| Specifications:Basic Specifications:|
• Measurement Function: Voltage Detection (for 100V Installations)
• Voltage Range: AC 70 to 600 V, 50/60 Hz (when touching insulated wiring equivalent to IV2mm2
• Indication: Red LED and continuous beeping sound
• Battery Check: Green LED
• Power supply: AAA manganese(R03) or alkaline(LR03) batteries 2
• Rated Voltage: DC 3.0 V
• Maximum Rated Power: 170 mW(max)
• Rated Power: 27 mW(Typ) (when switched to ON and in standby)
• Continuous Use: approx. 200 hours (when switched toON and in standy using LR03 batteries)
• Dimensions, mass: 149 mm(5.87 in)H ø18.5 mm(0.73 in), 38 g (1.34 oz)
• Accessories: AAA manganese(R03) batteries(2)
its green light is when it senses a hot connection. so you just put it on the place you want to check and if there is power running though it it lights up. battery stays inside it too.. not cheap.
on 02-13-2010 by bobby mcguinus
this is a must have item for a tackle box. we ice fish here in Wisconsin and with mittens on its too hard to tell if things have power running through it when your using propane. This works great.
on 02-13-2010 by Emily Watson
in the middle of my house order i found this. i like it. it lights up when there's there is power. you can use it everywhere.
on 02-13-2010 by Nick
if you don't turn it off you'll kill the battery. use it everywhere. real useful.
on 02-13-2010 by Steven Acolopolus
it may be corny, but my boss gave these away fro presents last year and I've actually used it a lot. My dog ate the last one so I looked on line and found westside. This product is really a good one for around the house.
on 02-13-2010 by Manny
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: