- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3126-01 FMI Rotary Disk Phase Voltage Detector - Ground Resistance
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Hioki 3126-01 Phase Voltage Detector is made for maintenance of electrical equipment. The compact size of this field measuring instrument makes it easy to store and use. With a voltage range of 110VAC to 480VAC, the unit is useful for a range of applications including grounding resistance tests and voltage detection.
- Highly dependable and compact instrument
- Basic Specifications:
- Voltage range: 110 to 480 V AC
- Time limit: Continuous /110 V AC, 30 minutes /220 V AC, 4 minutes /480 V AC
- Frequency: 40 to 70 Hz
- Cord length: 1.2 m(3.94 ft)
- Dimensions, mass: 70 mm(2.76 in)W 95 mm(3.74 in)H 55 mm(2.17 in)D, 280 g (9.9 oz)
- Accessories: Soft case (1)
- Limited one year warranty on defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.