- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3127-10 FMI Analog Clamp On Meter for AC Only, 300 A
The Hioki 3127-10 Clamp On HiTester is a clamp meter for AC current meters only. This "tested tough" model has been tested as drop-proof from up to one meter. With a voltage range of 150 to 750 VAC and ampere range from 6 to 300A AC, this field measuring instrument is useful for a range of applications. Includes a test lead and carrying case for added convenience.
- One meter drop-proof "tested-tough"
- With the range of 300 A (3127-10)
- Temperature measurement
- Ohmmeter circuit tested to 250 V AC over voltage-OK
- Basic Specifications:
- AC Current range: 6 to 300 A AC, 5 ranges (±3 % f.s.), Average rectifier effective value
- AC Voltage range: 150 to 750 V AC, 3 ranges (±3 % f.s.), Average rectifier effective value
- DC Voltage range: 75 V DC (±3 % f.s.), 1 range
- Other functions: Resistance: 1 k or 100 k-ohm range, Temperature: -50 to 200 °C (9021-01 Tempurature Probe required...sold separately)
- Analog output: None
- Frequency characteristics (at AC current / voltage): 50 or 60 Hz
- Display section: Indicator type
- Max. circuit voltage: 600 V AC rms (insulated wire)
- Power supply: R6P(AA) manganese batteries 1
- Core jaw diameter: Ø33 mm(1.30 in)
- Dimensions, mass: 78 mm(3.07 in)W 190 mm(7.48 in)H 34 mm(1.34 in)D, 340 g (12.0 oz)
- Included Accessories: TEST LEAD 9067 (1), CARRYING CASE 9351 (1)Additional Specifications:Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
- Limited one year warranty on defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers