- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3129 FMI Phase Voltage Detector - Non Metallic Contact, 2.4 to 17mm Clamp Diameter
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Voltage DetectorsView all items in this category
Hioki 3129 Field Measuring Instrument Phase Detector for Thin Conductors is a phase detection (positive and negative) field measuring instrument that uses the electrostatic induction method for voltage detection. Made specifically for thin conductors, the clamp diameter opens from 2.4 to 17mm. With a voltage range of 70 to 600VAC, this non-contact phase rotation meter is useful for a wide range of applications. Phase indication uses a series of 4 LED lights in combination with different beeping sounds for positive and negative detection. The compact size of the unit makes it easy to store and use. Carrying case and a wrist strap are included for added convenience.
- No metallic exposure ensures absolutely safety to the operator
- Wide clips compatible to thick cables of up to 40mm in diameter
- Basic Specifications:
- Measurement Function Phase detection: (positive,negative), live wire check (R-S/S-T only)
- Voltage Detection Method: Electrostatic induction method
- Voltage Range: 70 to 1000VAC (50/60Hz) (sine wave,continuous input)
- Clamp Diameter: 2 to 17mm
- Display Phase Detection: Positive; 4 LEDs lit in clockwise order and 3 short beeps, Negative; 4 LEDs lit in counterclockwise order and one continuous beep
- Live Wire Check: R-S and S-T lamps will light if voltage between wires are within voltage range
- Battery Check Function: ON lamp blinks to indicate battery low status when instrument is turned on
- Auto Power Off: Auto shut off if no activity is detected after power is turned ON for 15 minutes
- Power supply: Two AA size batteries 2 (rated voltage: DC3.0V; maximum rated ower: 300mVA)
- Continuous Use: approx.70 hours (standby)
- Dimensions, mass: 70 mm (2.76 in)W x 75 mm (2.95 in)H x 30 mm (1.18 in)D, 240g (8.5 oz)
- Cord length : 0.7m(27.56 in)
- Accessories: Carrying case(1), strap(1), R6P manganese batteries(2), spiral tube(1)Additional Specifications:
- Limited one year warranty on defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.