- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3169-20-01/1000MC FMI/HTI Clamp On Power Meter Kit- 1000A
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Clamp-On Meter KitsView all items in this category
The Hioki 3169-20-01/1000 Power Demand Meter custom kit is a combination electrical test kit featuring a power demand analyzer (#3169-20), voltage cables (#9438-03), three 1000A CT or current transformer clamps (9669) and one 500A current transformer clamp (#9661), PC software for computer-readable results (#9625), a 256MB CF or compact flash card for storage of results, and molded, foam-padded carrying case for easy storage and portability. This state-of-the-art kit allows you to measure up to 4 circuits and take harmonics measurements simultaneously.Note: Optional current sensor is necessary to measure current or power parameters. To storage measurement data, use only the guaranteed PC cards sold by HIOKIComparable to Fluke Model: 1735.
- Measure wide ranges 500 mA - 5000 A, 75 watt (at single phase, 2-wire) to 9 mega watt (at three-phase, 4-wire)
- Demand management at single-phase 4-circuits, three-phase 2-circuits, and harmonic analyze simultaneously
- PC card data storage
- Power recording for individual waveforms
- Kit includes: 3169-20 Power Demand Analyzer, 9438-03 Voltage Cables, 3 - 9669 1000A, 1 - 9661 CT 500A CT, 9625 PC Software, 256MB CF card, Molded Carrying Case
- Basic Specifications (Accuracy guaranteed for 1 year):
- Measurement line & number of circuits: Single-phase 2-wire (4 circuits), single-phase 3-wire (2 circuits), three-phase 3-wire (2 or 1 circuit), and three-phase 4-wire (1 circuit)
- Note: 50 or 60 Hz, and that share the same voltage line
- Measurement item: Voltage, current, active/ reactive/ apparent power, active/ reactive power integration, power factor, frequency, harmonic value
- Measurement range: Voltage range: 150/ 300/ 600 V AC
- Current range: (when using the 9694) 500 mA, 1/ 5 A AC
- (when using the 9695-02) 500 mA, 1/ 5/ 10/ 50 A AC,
- (when using the 9660, 9695-03) 5/ 10/ 50/ 100 A AC
- (when using the 9661) 5/ 10/ 50/ 100/ 500 A AC
- (when using the 9669) 100/ 500/ 1 kA AC
- (when using the 9667) 500/ 5 kA AC
- Power range: 75 W to 9 MW (Depends on combination of voltage and current range)
- Measurement method: Digital sampling, PLL synchronization or 50/60 Hz fixed clock
- Basic accuracy: Active power: ±0.2% rdg. ±0.1% f.s. + clamp-on sensor accuracy (at 45 to 66 Hz)
- Display refresh rate: 2 times /sec (except when using a PC card while accessing the internal memory, or when performing RS-232C communications)
- Data save interval: Standard interval: 1/ 2/ 5/ 10/ 15/ 30 seconds, or 1/ 2/ 5/ 10/ 15/ 30/ 60 minutes
- Frequency characteristics: Fundamental waveforms up to the 50th order ±3% f.s. + measurement accuracy (of a 45- to 66-Hz fundamental waveform)
- Other functions: Error connect check, language selection, display hold, setting backup, power shut off management, key lock, (3169-21 only) D/A output 4 channels, ±5 V DC f.s.)
- Power requirements: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 30 VA max.
- Dimensions, mass: 210 mm (8.27 in) W 160 mm (6.30 in) H 60 mm (2.36 in) D, 1.2 kg (42.3 oz)
- Supplied accessories: Voltage cord set 9438-53 1 (1 cord each of black, red, yellow, and blue), Power cord 1, Instruction manual 1, Quick start manual 1, CD-R 1 (RS-232C interface operating manuals), Input cord label 1, Connection cable 9441 1 (for the 3169-21 only)Additional Specifications:
- Limited one year warranty on defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.