- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Hioki 3174 HTI AC Automatic Insulation Withstanding Meter
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Insulation / Earth TesterView all items in this category
Hioki 3174 AC Automatic Insulation Withstanding HiTester is a low-cost solution featuring contact check functionality as well as a stabilized power supply to prevent the reduced test reliability that can result from these issues. To streamline production line test processes, the meter also features configuration of test parameters via RS-232C (GP-IB) and reading of parameters from the EXT I/O interface which are sold separately. Features a full remote control. The effects of test lead wire breaks, erroneous test results caused by faulty contact, and fluctuations in test voltage caused by variations in the instruments supply voltage on withstanding voltage and insulation resistance testing are well known and this high technology instrument improves reliability.A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the Hioki catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of what you are ordering before placing an order for the item. If you have any questions or do not find a specific Hioki product please let us know, and we will help you to get the correct part for your application.
- Continuous testing of insulation (500/1000 V) and withstand voltage (100 VA transformer capacity)
- Full remote operation when used in combination with the Safety Test Data Management Software 9267
- Save up to 8 test settings each for the withstanding and insulation testing modes
- Precise test voltage without power voltage dependency is generated using the PWM method
- Basic Specifications (Accuracy guaranteed for 1 year) [Withstanding Test]:
- Testing voltage: 0.2V AC to 5.00kV AC
- Voltage setting method: Digital setting, Setting resolution: 0.01kV
- Waveform/ Frequency: Sine wave (Distortion ratio 5% or less at no load), 50/60Hz selectable
- Current measurement range: 0.01mA to 20.0mA, True RMS rectified (digital display)
- Measurement range: 10mA (0.01mA resolution), 100mA (0.1mA resolution)
- Voltage meter: Accuracy: ±1.5% rdg. (1000 V or more), ±15V (less than 1000V), True RMS rectified
- Judgment function: Window comparator method (Digital setting)Basic Specifications (Accuracy guaranteed for 1 year) [Insulation Test]:
- Testing voltage: 500V DC, 1000V DC
- Rated testing current: 1 to 1.2mA, Shorted current: 4 to 5mA (at 500V), 2 to 3mA (at 1000V)
- Measurement range, Accuracy: 0.5MΩ to 999MΩ (at 500V), and 1MΩ to 999MΩ (at 1000V) : ±4% rdg., 1000MΩ to 2000MΩ : ±8% rdg.
- Judgment function: Window comparator method (Digital setting)Basic Specifications (Accuracy guaranteed for 1 year) [Timer]:
- Measurement range, Accuracy: 0.3 to 999s, and 0.3 to 99.9s : ±50ms, 100 to 999s : 0.5s
- Delay/Ramp timer; 0.1 to 99.9s: ±50ms, 0.1s resolution
- Functions: Saving eight testing conditions, hold, buzzer, contact check
- Moniter function: Output voltage, detected current, insulation resistance, Refresh rate: 4times/s
- Power consumption: 100 to 240V AC, (50/60Hz), 200VA max.
- Dimensions, mass: 320mm (12.60in) W 155mm (6.10in) H 395mm (15.55in) D, 15kg (529.1oz)
- Supplied accessories: H.V. TEST LEAD 9615 (Red, black) 1, Power cord 1, Operation manual 1Additional Specifications:
- Limited one year warranty on defective products through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.