Hioki 3239 HTI AC/DC Digital Multimeter - Four Terminal Resistance Measurement
Ask a Question
About this Product
| Hioki 3239 AC/DC High Speed, Digital Multimemeter can perform 3.3 ms high-speed sampling, and comes equipped with a comparator, external input and output, and an RS-232C interface. With its high-accuracy and multi-functional performance, this DMM can be used not only in laboratories, but in production lines that require the minimal tact time. A new DMM with 4-terminal resistance measurement, this high technology instrument includes the functions of the 3238 plus the 4-terminal resistance measurement function. Designed with emphasis on measurement speed and safety.|
A majority of the necessary parts and accessories from the Hioki catalog are listed on our website. Please be aware of what you are ordering before placing an order for the item. If you have any questions or do not find a specific Hioki product please let us know, and we will help you to get the correct part for your application.
Features:• Samples at rates of up to 300 samples/sec. (3.3 ms/sample)
• Comparator function provides high-speed pass/fail evaluation
• Equipped with external input and output for sequence control
• Useful Save/Load function helps work go faster
• Interface supports full remote operation
• AC/DC current and frequency functions
• DC Voltage range: 200 mV to 1000 V, 5 ranges, Best accuracy: ±0.010 % rdg. ±2 dgt.
• AC Voltage range: 2000 mV to 700 V, 4 ranges, Best accuracy: ±0.1 % rdg. ±100 dgt., Effective value rectifier
• Frequency characteristics at AC Voltage: 10 to 300 kHz
• Resistance range 2-terminal measurement: 200 ohm to 100 M-ohm, 7 ranges, Best accuracy: ±0.02 % rdg. ±2 dgt.
• Resistance range 4-terminal measurement: 200 ohm to 200 k-ohm, 5 ranges, Best accuracy: ±0.02 % rdg. ±2 dgt.
• DC Current range: 200 mA or 2000 mA, 2 ranges, Best accuracy: ±0.1 % rdg. ±6 dgt.
• AC Current range: 200 mA or 2000 mA, 2 ranges, Best accuracy: ±0.3 % rdg. ±100 dgt., (or used with clamp-on sensor range)
• Frequency characteristics at AC Current: 10 to 30 kHz (or clamp spec.)
• Frequency range: 100 Hz to 300 kHz, 5 ranges, Accuracy: ±0.015 % rdg. ±2 dgt.
• Continuity: Possible, 50 ohm or less (at 2000 ohm range)
• Diode check: Possible (6 V open terminal voltage)
• Other functions: Current measurement (with clamp), Comparator, external input and output, Save/Load function, AVE, trigger, RS-232C, GP-IB ( -01 model )
• Range switching: Auto or Manual
• Display: LED, max. 199999 dgt., max. 999999 dgt. (at Frequency)
• Sampling rate: 300 times/sec (Fast), 8 to 9 time/sec (Medium), 1 time/sec (Slow)
• Power supply: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, (specify when ordering)
• Dimensions, mass: 215 mm(8.46 in)W 80 mm(3.15 in)H 265 mm(10.43 in)D, 2.6 kg (91.7 oz)
• Accessories: TEST LEAD 9170 (1), Power cord (1)
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: